Poll: Best Race For Druids

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    63 Horde votes, 63 Alli votes.

Honestly, I'm shocked to see it so close.

On topic, I went with Nelf. Shadowmeld, bonus to avoidance, increased Stealth effectiveness... s'all goooood.

Personally i think trolls being druids makes perfect sense. I mean, they were in their jungles as the night elves were in their forests for thousands of years, so they must have some affinity for nature as the night elves and tauren do.
    In my oppinion the "correct" races for druids are all but the worgen. I mean, the worgen are actually humans right?
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
    Night Elves, The first, Malfurion Stormrage is Night Elven. Point proven
    actually lore says that cenarius taught the tauren druidism first.

Deleted
    And trolls were the first druids on Azeroth, read your lore.

I reckon For Horde it would b troll for dps hands down and for tanks and healing Tauren...
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    actually lore says that cenarius taught the tauren druidism first.
    Actually this is not true, Malfurion was the first One in universe who stay with his own ppl even when cenarius showed him way of druidism, these who were before ( NE, taurens, etc.) stay with cenarius as keeper of the Forest, forever changed ...

Deleted
    Blood Elves.

Yes Blood Elf druids do exist, check out The Botanica!

Quote Originally Posted by Dajmon View Post
    Actually this is not true, Malfurion was the first One in universe who stay with his own ppl even when cenarius showed him way of druidism, these who were before ( NE, taurens, etc.) stay with cenarius as keeper of the Forest, forever changed ...
    Ive read somewhere that tauren were druids before the night elves.. im probably wrong but im sure i read something like that somewhere.

no matter who is the first druid but Malfurion is the most powerful druid and the first archdruid.

Tauren have a great respect for nature and strive to not make a big impact on the lands, I think they are the best Druidic race personally.

Plus they are big and sexy and cuddly :-)

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    Ive read somewhere that tauren were druids before the night elves.. im probably wrong but im sure i read something like that somewhere.
    This is true, but Tauren do not write down knowledge, they pass it down through stories and word of mouth. As a result the druidic ways eventually got lost, until Malfurion retaught them recently between WC3 and WoW.

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Blood Elves.

Yes Blood Elf druids do exist, check out The Botanica!
    People keep saying that, but just because you play with flowers and grow them does not make you a druid.

Not every herbalist is a Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    no matter who is the first druid but Malfurion is the most powerful druid and the first archdruid.
    Pretty sure now that Cenarius is back hes the most powerfull druid now.

Based on looks/awesomeness/personal opinion - Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Taurens > All

Nightelfs < shadowmeld , wisp , 2% hit chance dodge >

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Deleted
    troll caus they specialy made a patch for it

Deleted
    Best race is Worgen, 1% more Crit, Speedbost.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralDruid View Post
    This is a tough one, since all four races "make sense".

Night Elves (the canon druid ofc) and Tauren are the hippies of the druidic ying and best fit (in my mind) as balance/restoration through their reverence for nature and suchlike, whereas Trolls and Worgen are the darker, more aggressive yang as befits the feral druid. Both races are, from a lore perspective, shapechangers .. Worgen from the curse and Trolls via their tribalistic voodoo worship.

If I was to pick the "best" race from a lore perspective, I'd go with:

Night Elf - Balance.
    Tauren - Restoration.
    Worgen - Feral.
    This x100 :3

Best race is Worgen. 1% more Crit, Speedboost.
    Is another amazing reason why Worgen are amazing Druids.. Darkflight + Dash = Amazing speed. ^_^
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2011-05-15 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    I voted for Tauren, also since i play a tauren myself. My personal opinion is Tauren and Night elves. They both have a strong connection of nature, and can live ith each other in peace.I think thats an important aspect fo being a druid, though. I find Worgen the worst druids. - They look too much like the tauren forms, but then meaner. Yes, if i could choose, no other race then Tauren and night elves could be Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomurr View Post
    Pretty sure now that Cenarius is back hes the most powerfull druid now.
    Cenarius is demigod that doesn't count because in wowpedia states that Eonar is druid too so she is strongest lol.

Moved to the Druid forums.