15+ Year Old Account

[Music] Lady Gaga has become Kryten

Whats DIAF?
    I'm really getting tired of Gaga and her gimmicks. 3 years ago she was cool and her music was neat, but now its just stupid outfit after stupid outfit. And her new song sucks.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

I think DIAF = Die in a fire. Correct me if I'm wrong. Unfortunately, I have to give Lady Gaga some credit. She was normal one time, and played the piano, but her music career wasn't going anywhere. The best way to get yourself noticed (even happens on American Idol) is to just be completely outrageous. She pulled that move off pretty good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratek View Post
    I think DIAF = Die in a fire. Correct me if I'm wrong. Unfortunately, I have to give Lady Gaga some credit. She was normal one time, and played the piano, but her music career wasn't going anywhere. The best way to get yourself noticed (even happens on American Idol) is to just be completely outrageous. She pulled that move off pretty good.
    You are correct.

Deleted
    Someone likes attention

My eyes Burn just to see her/him, its not a Poker face is a Puke Face

She's weird and disturbing, but she wins because you're talking about her.

People talking about her on MMO champion doesn't really further her career. I doubt anyone in this topic is going to make a decision on whether or not to buy her products based solely on this topic. They either love her and would buy it anyways, think shes crazy etc and wont buy anything that shes a part of, or just don't care either way.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

While i dont listen to her music that often, i think her outfits r sweet. She does things that are labled as "weird", but she pushes it, and makes it cool or sexy or funny, altho, that outfit specificly made me cringe a little at first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is lady gag?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...considering you have no idea how she is like in person...
    We have two options here: or she really likes to be like this, which makes her a stupid person (my opinion), or she is doing it for money. Well... I kinda hate stupid people and people who puts money over their self-respect. So I kinda hate Lady Gaga =P. (I'm kinda trolling... =X)

She stated in a recent interview on the famous show called 20-20 that she wears these outfits so the media focuses on that and not her personal life. She is a very smart women, diverting the media attention away from her private life by peacocking crazy outfits.

Plus she stated she likes to wear "art"

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarian View Post
    She stated in a recent interview on the famous show called 20-20 that she wears these outfits so the media focuses on that and not her personal life. She is a very smart women, diverting the media attention away from her private life by peacocking crazy outfits.

Plus she stated she likes to wear "art"
    Thats a very good point

Deleted
    Red Dwarf titled thread ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely songs, terrible dress sense

Deleted
    bad music is bad

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    bad music is bad
    You wouldn't usually catch me near popular music but where I work the radio is always on and I have learnt a lot about modern pop culture recently, largely that it's a heap of turd.

Sounds like euro dance plus generic RnB, I hear her voice and still don't recognise her on the radio, yet there's artists who I've heard only one song of and when played another can spot it's them pretty much right off.

Her outfits are not that shocking, nothing she does is anywhere near as shocking or out there as her fans like to make out, and shock has been done before. Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Madonna, her greatest influence.

Lastly, she could sing and play piano, but she hides her voice with autotune half the time and big shitty generic synths and "reach out to the minorities" sentiment (laudible in itself, that one, but her motives are not all pure, she's building a fan base).

If you ask me this means that the people who buy the music which sells most are morons. She herself is shrewd and talented, but that she has to play it this way is pretty embrassing. I liked that she made some speech about doing it her own way when she won an award, given she changed everything to sell albums and do well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closed for spam and crap posting.