The new mmo starwars: the old republic going to be better than wow??

I was wondering if any 1 knew the release date for the new Bioware/lucusarts game Starwars the old republic?? And when it comes out, will it be more successful than wow? Or will it be like the other mediocre mmo games that have been out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure on release date. Anything said about it being better is all opinions, won't be able to really tell if its going to be more successful or not until a while after its release.

They dont even have a release date or an open beta out. It's way too early to judge.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

I'll just hop into this here time machine and let you know in exactly negative 1 minutes.

It will likely come out sometime in 2012 (if the world doesnt end...lol) and if people who are still playing WOW try it they will say the same old "Oh it's the same as wow, you grind shit over and over to level and get gear so why leave wow and my 200 mounts?"

Which is why i'm leaving wow and my 148 mounts a behind a year in advance so i can clear the boredom of grinding shit over and over and maybe be able to play swtor without getting bored within a week.

It looks like it won't be good, and it lost it's hype maybe four years ago.

might find a niche.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody knows and there are already other threads open in the Video Games section (where this should have been).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines