Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "well Gazlow, you can just leave peacefully and noone will get hurt. you can go over and play some games and make money" the death knight said in a joking voice. "me and the human are talking business here"

"Is that a threat bozoo?" Gazlow said as he snapped his fingers together and conjured a small flame between his green fingers
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-17 at 09:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the death knight picked up her runeblade, which was bigger than the goblin, and pointed it at him. "now, i like you, mainly because you gave me a beer, but if i have to, i can use your face as a sheathe, and i'm quite sure nobody wants that, seeing as it'd make a mess" the death knight said in a serious tone, "and also, your magic has no effect on a death knight, so put your fire out, and go play with the others". she then walked up to the bar and got a new beer and sat down with the human again.

Gazlow's face was burning hot with anger, he waved his hands and the Death Knight's blade was encased with ice "Gee that blade looks expensive... would be a shame if it we're to shatter... " Gazlow said as he had his open hand the air threatening to close his hand and, presumably, shattering the blade.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-17 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    he deathknight smiled at the goblin, mumbled some words and the goblin felt is magic disappear for a while, long enough for the death knight to grap him by the neck and throw him out the door. "thank you, come again" she said to him as she threw him away. she then hit the blade against the table a few times to break off the ice and then proceeded to drink some beer.

Mexyragos smiled at the death knight, and took another sip of his ale. "An exchange of information, hmm?" he mused, reclincing in the crude, barbaric wooden chair. "Very well, orc; you've got yourself a deal. Though I wouldn't have been so hasty with that goblin if I were you; magi can be powerful enemies. And most unwanted ones, as well. You would count yourself fortunate if he doesn't strut back into this tavern and destroy everyone and everything in order to get to you." The blue's smile widened.
    "You're right," he continued, meeting her gaze. "I am much more than a mere mortal." He lowered his voice, set aside his mug, and leaned in closer, so that his words could only be heard by the death knight and himself. "To answer your question, my friend... I," his smile widened all the more, and his eyes flashed, "am a blue dragon."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "a dragon, eh?" the death knight said, "dragons are rare creatures to see in their human or elven forms". the death knight took a sip of beer, "well, my end of the deal.. this locket" she said as she pulled it out of her armor "is possesed with a spirit of a night elven warrior from the war of the ancients, the spirit has a great deal of knowledge about the demons of the legion, and some about the scourge aswell. so i find it handy having it around". the death knight smiled abit and drank some more beer. "and about the magi, i dislike goblins.. that might have played a roll in it. anyways, a death knight has many tricks to disregard a mortal magi." she said and looked at her blade.

((I'm sorry but you can't control me that much, your character is not all powerful))

A flash of purple light appeared on the table next to the death knight, Gazlow appeard and lobbed ice shards at the Death Knight's face piercing parts of it and causing undead ichor to drip from the wounds "No one... NO ONE! treats me like that bub, now your gonna get it." he said as he summoned a barrier of ice to surround him.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-18 at 07:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((meh ))

the death knight stood up, picked up her rune blade, and healed her wounds. "i was hoping you'd stay out, but if you want to make a mess.. i'm all in" chains of ice appeared around Gazlow holding him in place, the death knight then walked up to the goblin and aimed the sword at his hands. fewer hands means fewer spells she thought to her self. and i dont have to deal with dragging a head around. as a final preparation she summed a barrier around herself to absorb most of the magic Gazlow would throw at her

Gazlow saw the impending danger, he blinked shattering the ice holding him in place and appeared behind the death knight "peek-a-boo" he said, he threw a globe of water on the ground which retained it's circular shape and it kept growing in size,eventually a water elemental was formed from the globe and it rushed towards the death knight.'

((Sorry but just to keep it fair))
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-18 at 10:16 AM.

Mexyragos watched the fight with amusement. Lesser races never have gotten along well with one another, he thought, sipping his beer and watching the death knight and mage fight.
    The bartender yelped in surprise and ducked behind the bar.
    Finally, Mexyragos stood. "Enough!" he snapped, raising both his hands. The goblin's water elemental exploded, drenching most of the tavern's occupants except the blue, and both the death knight and the mage were buffeted by a blast of wind, knocking them both back. Mexyragos then summoned his magic again, and invisible chains kept both mortals locked in their respective positions. "I do believe that we can be somewhat civil inside a public place, can we not?" The blue smiled.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"Woah whats this!? let me outta here!" said Gazlow in shock as he fidgeted in his place... "let me out of here bub cause i got a friend outside you wouldn't like to meet " he said menacingly as he edged his hand towards the pocket stitched onto his robe.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-18 at 02:49 PM.

Mexyragos grinned at the goblin's threat. "Oh, please," the blue sneered. "I'm someone... something . . . you're going to wish you'd never met if you don't leave." Mexyragos's grin widened. "Can't we just all get along here?"
    Mexyragos saw the goblin's hand begin to stray towards his pocket and increased the strength of his spell threefold, rendering both the death knight and the goblin completely immobile. "Don't even think about it, though," he warned, his smile gone. "You wouldn't want to make me angry, now would you?"
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "i wouldn't piss off the big guy if i were you Gazlow" the death knight said "i've never been one to start a fight, nor keep it going for too long, and i can bury the axe, so to speak" she added in her immobile state. the death knight boiled her blood shortly to get rid of the water on her. "i dont like being wet" she explained to the people who would care to hear

"Awww the poor little undead freak is afwaid of the water?" said Gazlow in a mocking voice, "Let me go bluey my beef isn't with you its with this gal over here" gesturing towards the Death Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    "i'm not 'afwaid' of water, i just dont like the feeling of it on my skin, it.. itches" the death knight said calmly, knowing a dragon wouldn't dare to hurt anyone who didn't pose a threat. "and dragon, if you dont mind letting me go, i'd like to return to somewhere more quiet, i'd tell you where but then the magi would most likely follow me"

"I'm not following you, i got no time for chumps like you... what do you say bluey let us go and we go our separate ways" Gazlow said tiered of the games being played.

Mexyragos's smile widened. "Oh, so now all of a sudden it gets better?" The blue said, but held his spell. "I have business with this death knight as well. If you don't want to end up like the thousands of others I've dealt with, then I would suggest leaving quietly." He smiled.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"Let me go" Gazlow said affirmingly, "I'll go where I wanna, and following you chumps isn't one of those places', now this is getting old let me go bozo!". This was getting old Gazlow wanted to leave these two, they weren't worth it, he can make some more mullah else where.

Mexyragos's smile disappeared slightly. "And I thought this was going to be fun."
    Nevertheless, the dragon released both the mage and the death knight, and used a mild gust of wind to shove the mage backwards onto his behind. "Now, if I were you, I would leave, and quickly." He turned to the death knight. "Now... where were we?"
    Pyromaniac protégé.