Thread: MM post 4.0.6

MM post 4.0.6

Since Aimed shot hard cast seems to be the best choice now, it is time to stack haste in order to reduce the cast time of steady and aimed shots? Haste also affects focus regen.

Haha so many of these. Saintety, for MM, at least until/unless they nerf aimed shot so we don't want to hardcast it, crit>haste>mastery. Crit is still on top (Piercing shots ftw, esp when those aimed shots proc it), but haste clearly beats out mastery.

crit > haste thats your best choice

Aimed Shot has already been confirmed to be nerfed (in the very near future) so I wouldn't get too comfortable with hard casting it. When this happens I'm sure we'll be dropping the massive amounts of haste we reforged and going back to mastery.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't bother reforging. I stayed at 6% ish haste (have to mouseover the tooltip for haste now guys as it counts pathing etc!). Hoping beloved survival will come home to mommah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post
    Hoping beloved survival will come home to mommah.
    please blizzard
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

When I reforged to 10% haste I noticed that I could get in an extra arcane post careful aim so I could do SS > SS > AS > AS > AS > SS > SS > Chimera. Is the third arcane preferrable over the extra 5% mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post
    Hoping beloved survival will come home to mommah.
    Please, please over and over. Im willing to listen to Justin Bieber for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameondark View Post
    When I reforged to 10% haste I noticed that I could get in an extra arcane post careful aim so I could do SS > SS > AS > AS > AS > SS > SS > Chimera. Is the third arcane preferrable over the extra 5% mastery?
    Why are you using Arcane Shot? Unless you are in aspect of the fox and just running around for the entire fight you should be hard casting Aimed Shot as your focus dump, not using Arcane Shot. Arcane Shot is your last resort if you are moving and are going to focus cap before you can stop moving. You are cheating yourself out of a significant amount of dps.

I can't remember the last time I had Arcane shot on my bars.

I was under the assumption that when AmS got nerfed the rotation would go back as Arcane being the focus dump. Is that not true? Assuming that it will be that way, would the
    3rd arcane be preferencial to the 5% mastery I lost reforging the haste.