Ring choice, what to take.

Hello everyone, i was wondering about these Valor points healing rings, im not sure wich one to take and would like some opinions on whats best for me, im a Raid healer so to say, haven't raided barely anything yet since i'm a social atm, but working my way up to a full raid spot.

ring 1: Band of Secret Names -
    Ring 2: Twined Band of Flowers -

Im currently using a Guildox BiS list to take choices on gear, even dough it might not always be correct.

It depends on a variety of different things, really.

Are you at/near a haste breakpoint? Do you need the extra spirit? What content do you do?

If Band of Secret Names would help you get to a haste breakpoint and/or it would allow you to replace some gems or reforge to stay at the breakpoint then it might be a good choice. If you're inbetween breakpoints, need the extra spirit and/or are doing raids that favor mastery, go for the Twined Band of Flowers.

Best-in-slot lists are useless, really. They don't take into account your talents, raid role or haste breakpoints with the appropriate haste buffs you have available in your raid.

Right, guild have cleared all on normal and done 3/12 heroic if im right, but im not active raiding yet, Im at 1925 haste atm, and the next breakpoint is 2004 right? so il reach around that with the haste ring but yeah.. Im not realy a big fan of mastery since i havent realy noticed that it do me any good yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery does a lot for you that you don't see if you're healing correctly. Don't discredit it just because you don't notice it.

In general, it's better to have spi on stuff that you can reforge out of. Take the spi/mastery ring. If you need the spi, reforge mastery to haste. If you don't need the spi, reforge that to haste.

They're both good rings, but for HMs take as much spi as you can and reforge out of it as you need.

I'm on my phone so unfortunately can't look at the rings. But my personal preference is to take items in this order
    Haste/spirit
    Haste/mastery
    Spirit/mastery
    Haste/crit
    Spirit/crit
    Mastery/crit

You can almost always get one of the first three. The reason I prioritize this way is because you can't always predict future upgrades. I used to take spirit mastery over haste mastery because I was fine on haste. Then I got my 4 piece gear and lost around 300 haste. Now the only way for me to hit 2005 is by using a lower ilvl on some gear. With those three top stats you will always reforge away from haste if you are over a breakpoint, mastery otherwise. You will never reforge away spirit. If you end up 200 spirit short of where you would be otherwise that sucks, sure, but ending up 200 haste short with no way to make ot up that is worse, as the 200 mastery in place of spirit still isn't bad.