Boss tactic add-on?

With the current "difficulty" of heroics, has anyone heard of an add-on for boss tactics? Maybe just a simple add-on with a UI like atlasloot that could have Instance-->Boss-->tactic with a box you could just copy from and paste into chat before a boss. Has anyone heard of this/be willing to put this together and would this be a useful tool for PuG runs?

Or you could watch a movie on youtube/go to WoWHead/Tankspot/Wowpedia and copy some from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several addons for that purpose tbh, some simple some more elaborate... I used a simple one for a while think it was Tactics GD. Not sure, but you could check out Curse for somthing like BOssTactics (though this one requires everyone to have the addon for it to work optimal). So for pugging and simple stuff I'd choose the first one...
    Last edited by velde046; 2011-02-16 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Prez- View Post
    Or you could watch a movie on youtube/go to WoWHead/Tankspot/Wowpedia and copy some from there.
    Yea try getting pugs to take a 5 min break to go watch a video. And just because there's a way to do it doesn't mean we shouldn't make a better way.

---------- Post added 2011-02-16 at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    There are several addons for that purpose tbh, some simple some more elaborate... I used a simple one for a while think it was Tactics GD. Not sure, but you could check out Curse for somthing like BOssTactics.
    Thanks for the helpful post

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Check out RobBossMods. Includes tactics for most (if not all) Cata bosses. Can be requested by any group member with the "!boss" trigger in any group-specific chat (party, raid, raidwarning, etC).

I used this when pugging early Cata heroics. Pretty nice. You just type /mct when targetting any boss and it puts the tactics in party chat in a brief two or three sentences.

Mactics

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator