Deleted

Suggestion with some love demonstration?

Hey guys!
    I was thinking about some demonstration of love for a girl i..well..love? She also know and love me, but i think she will never suspect any surprise related to what i feel for her. Any smart suggestion?

Pop the question. She'll shit bricks.

15+ Year Old Account
    If she doesnt know how you feel about her just from your daily relations then you either arent showing it or she is oblivious. I'd spend some more time with her and show her how you feel without telling her. Love doesnt require a grand demonstration, people who do them often end up making a fool out of themselves AND loosing the girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having her named carved into your forehead with a razor blade is a demonstration she'll never forget. But I wouldn't recommend it.

If you love her, and she loves you, you should know each other well enough at this point to be able to use your imagination. Be creative. Aim for her soft spots. I'm not going to suggest anything because it will really work better if it comes from your own heart. It doesn't have to be overly extravagant, but it should be elaborate enough that she sees you put time and thought into it.

Ask yourself: What does she like? What has she wanted to try, but hasn't yet for whatever reason? Do I know of anything she's dreamed about doing, or wishes someone would do for her? What pulls her heartstrings? What extra step can I go to put an exclamation point on it?

Answer those questions, and it will come to you.

---------- Post added 2011-03-18 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shockpally View Post
    If she doesnt know how you feel about her just from your daily relations then you either arent showing it or she is oblivious. I'd spend some more time with her and show her how you feel without telling her. Love doesnt require a grand demonstration, people who do them often end up making a fool out of themselves AND loosing the girl.
    And this: Does she even know you love her? If not, don't get crazy. Tell her from your heart how you feel. That should be enough for now.

Deleted
    ye, she know i love her, and i know she loves me. Thank you for your thoughts.