Strange clicking noise

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but...

Today when I logged in everything was going fine. I go and start working on my normal daily routine (JC daily, daily heroic, ect ect) and all of a sudden I get this weird clicking noise in game.

It stops when I am on a loading screen
    It stops when I am not in game
    It stops when I turn sound effects off

I checked my sound card drivers and everything is up to date. I reinstalled the drivers for my sound and graphics card just to make sure.

The only addon that i have recently updated, and by recently i mean today, was badboy. Barring that update everything was perfect last night when I logged out. And yes i have tried turning badboy off to see if that was it.

I am at a loss. Any help would be fantastic. Also I am not listing my PC specs because its pretty clear that its something with WoW and not a hardware issue since everything else on my pc runs fine when it comes to sound playback.

---------- Post added 2011-02-19 at 04:36 PM ----------

well I discovered it was MiksScrollingBattleText causing the issue. Not sure way, but that makes me sad since i love that addon.

Not sure this is the right place to post it but idc myself lol. And yeah you can use the addon still just go into the interface and turn off sound notifications.