Deleted

I need infomation.

Lately I have been feeling...different to say the least. Im of young age. (Not revealing age on here. 14-17 though.) As of late I have been feeling...confused about my gender identity. I've been attracted to mygender and wanting to wear the clothes my other gender wears and do what they do. Infact I have been hanging out with the other gender more then I have in my entire life before this month. I've noticed that when im near my gender I feel the need to kiss them and thats why I have stopped going around with them. I'm so confused right now what to do and scared as well. Am I transsexual or just gay is the question I guess i'm asking. I need someone to help me figure this out soon and what could help me.

It could be a very big combination of things. If you have an urge to kiss people your gender that you can't control, then I think it's a lot more than just gender and sexual confusion(thinking more along the lines of stress and/or trauma of some kind).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    It could be a very big combination of things. If you have an urge to kiss people your gender that you can't control, then I think it's a lot more than just gender and sexual confusion(thinking more along the lines of stress and/or trauma of some kind).
    As Baddie said, it might have been caused by stress and/or trauma, or something in the liking.
    What you feel is what you feel, we can't change that. If you have a liking towards people of your own gender, then you have a liking.
    Most of the teens in this century experience this as a "period" of their teenage life. Some of those emotions might rot away, or the emotions will still stay.

Honestly, the only thing that I have in mind to tell you, is that you relax and think about your teenage life; do you like/love people of your gender, or the other gender? Ask yourself these questions, by then to answer them yourself.

Deleted
    I've just been stressed out with tests I guess. But I don't know why but I don't feel like im...supposed to be who I am at the moment for some reason. It's just confusing for me as I've been intrested in other stuff until about a month ago and its been a bit of shock as I wasn't intrested in stuff I was like a week ago. Do you think I should ask one of my freinds to come round and help me on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagras View Post
    I've just been stressed out with tests I guess. But I don't know why but I don't feel like im...supposed to be who I am at the moment for some reason. It's just confusing for me as I've been intrested in other stuff until about a month ago and its been a bit of shock as I wasn't intrested in stuff I was like a week ago. Do you think I should ask one of my freinds to come round and help me on this?
    Did something big happen during that time? If so, then you might've been exposed to trauma causing your emotions to trigger.
    But it can also be a change of pace, which I find completely normal.

First of all, if your friends are homofobic (or in the liking), you should not mention this subject untill you know the answer yourself.
    I think that you should talk to a friend of yours, which is open and close to you. (Parents also works)
    But remember to refrain from the subject unless you know the person is not homofobic.
    (I myself has taken a liking into people of my gender, so this is what I think. )

I'd definitely do that. It isn't the gender or sexual confusion that's bothersome, that's totally alright and a lot of people go through that. It's being unable to control your urge to kiss somebody of your same gender that should be looked into. That would be a normal urge if it was one person that you had a particular liking to, but if that's not the case then the problem is more likely stress-related and your gender/sexual confusion isn't really a part of that.

Deleted
    Not to bash your friends but people have a habit of sharing information even if their intentions aren't necessarily vindictive. You're better off giving yourself time to think unless there's someone you can really trust

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I'd definitely do that. It isn't the gender or sexual confusion that's bothersome, that's totally alright and a lot of people go through that. It's being unable to control your urge to kiss somebody of your same gender that should be looked into. That would be a normal urge if it was one person that you had a particular liking to, but if that's not the case then the problem is more likely stress-related and your gender/sexual confusion isn't really a part of that.
    I'll get her round now. Me and her have trusted each other since we were young so I guess she could help. I'll tell you what happens. Thanks for the help Baddie and Zal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lately I have been feeling...different to say the least. Im of young age. (Not revealing age on here. 14-17 though.) As of late I have been feeling...confused about my gender identity. I've been attracted to mygender and wanting to wear the clothes my other gender wears and do what they do. Infact I have been hanging out with the other gender more then I have in my entire life before this month. I've noticed that when im near my gender I feel the need to kiss them and thats why I have stopped going around with them. I'm so confused right now what to do and scared as well. Am I transsexual or just gay is the question I guess i'm asking. I need someone to help me figure this out soon and what could help me.
    You're young, you're at a point in your life where you're (on the basic level) figuring out who you are, and what you want, sexually, physically, emotionally, and I won't say it might just "be a phase", but it could also be that too.

First don't EVER let anyones judgements or thoughts get to you or decide for you. Let you decide for yourself what is going on. If you're gay, then you're gay, that is how it goes, it's not a bad thing, you are who you are, don't let people try and change that.

Hormones can lead to an never ending desire to engage intimately with people, be it those of the opposite sex, or those of the same sex, I would disagree that it is trama, or stress. Sometimes things click and you realize this is who you are, what you are and what you like. For some people from the get go it's very defined and distinct, others they think they like something, until they realize the entirety of it all.

It will take a lot of time to figure it out, but NEVER stop yourself from figuring it out, and never let anyone else stop you. Be honest with yourself, and be honest with other people, don't try and be someone you're not for other people, that will never end good and you'll never be happy like that. Surround yourself in people who will accept you too. I hate to say this but if your old friends are homophobic, and aren't willing to stand by you through this all, screw them. Move on, the last thing you want to do is subject yourself to hateful as*holes.

Be friends with who you are comfortable around, don't feel that you need to have more friends of the same sex than with the other, or that you have to like certain things to meet the norm, like what you want to like and be who you want to be. Screw anyone else who says thats wrong (unless it comes down to pedophilia, or necrophilia, stuff like that, that is a BIG No no).

Give yourself time, I'm sure you'll figure it all out, I've never went through anything like this before I've always known who I am and what I want, so I'm sure it is easier said than done, but don't give yourself a deadline, don't think you have to figure it out right now, that will only lead to misery and poorly made and thought out decisions, and give yourself the chance to keep an open mind, don't think you're stuck on one path, keep an open mind with whatever comes to you.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account
    Sexuality threads are not allowed on this forum; sorry. There are several wonderful and knowledgeable people on the forum who might be able to help you via PM, though.