10+ Year Old Account

buying herbs very cheap, but how are they being produced?

Hey guys i have a concern i buy mass herbs from "a guy" mostly twilight and whips for about 55-70g a stack MUCH MUCH cheaper then the ah, i got to thinking the only way that he came make this profitable is if hes botting the herbs, what happens if i buy botted material? and should i feel guilty. ive made well over 50k in the past 3 days selling darkmoons and inks from his services.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    Hey guys i have a concern i buy mass herbs from "a guy" mostly twilight and whips for about 55-70g a stack MUCH MUCH cheaper then the ah, i got to thinking the only way that he came make this profitable is if hes botting the herbs, what happens if i buy botted material? and should i feel guilty. ive made well over 50k in the past 3 days selling darkmoons and inks from his services.
    Where do you think the 100+ stacks of ore for 55g by the same lvl 10 toon in the AH come from? Yep, botting of hacked accounts. Buying from them is not against the TOS and even if it was that is completely unenforceable.