Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    It's like the Dark Phoenix. It's like the Celestial Steed. They look good, but they are nothing but cheap copies of truly epic mounts.

That said. Of course I want them. I collect mounts. But I will only use them for a couple of weeks (should I get them) to show people how awesome I am, then go back to a mount that really has charm. I have the Amani War Bear, the Zulian Tiger and the Razzashi Raptor (x2 /giggle) - and they rock! The tiger is the best looking ground mount in game. No new skin can match it, so I guess I am OK with it. I hope the drop rates will be fairly low. The Blue Proto Drake was a dropped mount from a 5 man dungeon in Wrath of the Lich King, and I never felt it was too common (Oh, I have that too). So... Lets see how it goes. See you on the farming field.

Well people that had the old ZG mounts will have that old design so it will still be unique and one of a kind. Curious to see the new updated designs though.

Deleted
    No Amani Warbear in this version of ZA, but we'll have a Amani Dragonhawk to make up for it.

The amani bear was cool at 70, pretty challenging to get. And it became a memory to better times later on and more and more rare. The version from a level 85 dungeon, no matter how spectacular it will look will be nothing special. Rarity makes stuff look cool. Look at the phoenix mount, the skeletal raptor mount and so on. Cool looking, but when everyone has it, it loses appeal.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just stated that they're adding NEW mounts in and leaving the OLD ones out.

And you know that there have only been a few posts about people leaving and they aren't really taken into consideration.
    The addition of mounts is hardly game changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    No Amani Warbear in this version of ZA, but we'll have a Amani Dragonhawk to make up for it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    With the Zuls returning, you may be wondering about the unique mounts that were once contained therein. We're pleased to announce that new versions of the rare raptor, tiger, and bear mounts will be available, while the old versions of these mounts will remain unique to those who already have them. We'll reveal more about how these updated mounts can be obtained in the future.
    What is it with people today not being able to read?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    With the Zuls returning, you may be wondering about the unique mounts that were once contained therein. We're pleased to announce that new versions of the rare raptor, tiger, and bear mounts will be available, while the old versions of these mounts will remain unique to those who already have them. We'll reveal more about how these updated mounts can be obtained in the future.
    What is it with people today not being able to read?
    I think you forget that he says "NEW VERSIONS". Go, read it again. Just before he introduces the list of mounts, he says NEW versions.
    And then he goes on to say that "old versions of these mounts will remain unique to those who already have them."

Learn to read before you tell people to learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    I think you forget that he says "NEW VERSIONS". Go, read it again. Just before he introduces the list of mounts, he says NEW versions.
    And then he goes on to say that "old versions of these mounts will remain unique to those who already have them."

Learn to read before you tell people to learn to read.
    Yes, I am sure that the new Amani Warbear won't be an Amani Warbear at all. It will obviously be a duck or something. That makes so much sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Just like how a Red Windrider mount isn't a Windrider mount because it's red.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-02-24 at 11:51 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am sure that the new Amani Warbear won't be an Amani Warbear at all. It will obviously be a duck or something. That makes so much sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
    It will be a bear alright, but not the same warbear that was from the old ZA.

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Yet another thing that took skill in the day, handed to the player base later on. So glad Rift starts today. *hugs his amani war bear*
    ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    It will be a bear alright, but not the same warbear that was from the old ZA.
    Considering he listed the Amani Dragonhawk, which isn't mentioned anywhere in the Blue Post and said that there would not be an Amani Warbear mount (which isn't listed on those datamined mounts) I am going to go out on a limb and assume he thought that the datamined mounts were the only ones available.

So, once again, there will be a new Amani Warbear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm View Post
    ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha
    Replies like that should be bannable. I agree his post was silly 'I'm leaving for game x !!1111 (but of course in a year time I'm still playing wow)' But those 'ahaahah' replies are so damn immature, worthless and dumb.

Sweet, time to go after the new Razzashi raptor, unless it does not look as cool as the older one, then i'll just stick with original.

Deleted
    Considering he listed the Amani Dragonhawk, which isn't mentioned anywhere in the Blue Post and said that there would not be an Amani Warbear mount (which isn't listed on those datamined mounts) I am going to go out on a limb and assume he thought that the datamined mounts were the only ones available.

So, once again, there will be a new Amani Warbear.
    I'm aware of the blue post, but as of yet, there hasn't been a new bear mount datamined, and if anything at all, it will prolly be a reskin of the TCG bear mount in order to keep that unique feel to the old one. I hope the Dragonhawk and a new bear will make up for the awesomeness of the bear.
    They also might have changed their minds and go for a dragonhawk instead of a bear.

Besides, There is only one Amani Warbear in the game today, I was refering to that one particular mount. If I meant a new bear mount, i would have said "no new bear mount". Seriously, I quote the name from the currently in-game item and still some people can't even read and then accuse me of not being able to read. Sjeez
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2011-02-25 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    As long they make it look different i dont really care, but if not its really lame imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Replies like that should be bannable. I agree his post was silly 'I'm leaving for game x !!1111 (but of course in a year time I'm still playing wow)' But those 'ahaahah' replies are so damn immature, worthless and dumb.
    So are condescending posts that would make new players getting the mount feel like shit because this guy makes them feel like no matter what they do, because he played in TBC everything they get is "handed to them. They are immature, and they are especially dumb, but they are all that posts that reek of talking down douchebaggery like that one deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rìckykrudd View Post
    Figured after Naxx and Onixia thy had learned their lesson and would stop doing this rediculous shit. Yawn
    Would you rather have the old content just rotting away? they said all-new encounters so its not going to be exactly like naxx and ony.
    Get down, do you?