Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Van Cleef reminds me on Skeram :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ the leg pic, also does that mean blizzard is not ever going to fix feral and give them a way to break roots again?

ugh

Commense complaining about 'rehashed content'. Simple maths: if Blizzard can reuse old maps, add new bosses, and release it...they can then focus on doing something else as well. I mean adding TWO new 5 mans and TWO new raids in a content patch? That's pretty damn good, even if the 5 mans are reused old zones. Ultimately, its nothing to get worked up over. I'd rather have two redesigned zones then one brand zone.

Now Raids are a bit different. They are the main focus for the end game. But I'd rather have well balanced and fun boss encounters then a pretty looking zone. Though obviously I'd prefer both!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im so happy about ZA/Zg coming back

For those who venture into Old Ironforge be warned it's is still rough and it might feel you get stuck behind steps of the stairs or other small objects on the ground.

Why is Magni always getting screwed? Knocked out and looses his memory for years. And now petrified in crystal...

I'm very interested to see what they do with Old Ironforge. Hopefully they actually make it a full fledged sub area with quests and lore and whatnot.
    Will be disappointed if it ends up just like the Ironforge Airfield, accessible but not particularly engaging.

And as far as rehasing old content goes...
    Do they still make people pay for Vanilla, BC, and Wrath?
    Since the answer is yes, they should
    A) Balance the content
    B) Not remove content from those tiers

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    Why is Magni always getting screwed? Knocked out and looses his memory for years. And now petrified in crystal...
    Different bronzebeard!

The petrified one is the ex king of IF.

I was kinda dissapointed when getting down there on live to find no king encased in crystal on the platform at the top. This explains it tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont get the buff to rb when they nerfed it for burst just some weeks ago

warrior talking

Deleted
    we can go into old ironforge?! That's awesome XD
    Too bad im a horde :P

Deleted

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Bludstorm View Post
    There is no Rehashing here. Old Ironforge was something the was sadly removed during WoW's original Alpha, accessible only thro exploits. Finally they have added it here giving us some lore love. Btw everyone and their uncle whined when they announced that ZA and ZG were being removed. Now they have polished up the encounters, added new mechanics and brought it back (along with a Brand New Raid). When blizzard brought out Heroic Deadmines and SFK, the request everyone made was 'Can you bring back more old raids'. Blizzard has done exactly that.

When they just take the old content and simply bump up the numbers and call it a day, then you can complain about recycling content. Not Now. I am getting sick and tired of people continuosly whining about every little thing that blizzard does
    Well, I'm getting sick and tired of people continuously backing Blizzard whatever they do, are you a fanboy? If they had kept the 60 raid version of ZG and added a 5 man as well, then most would have been happy. Why is SFK n DeadMines available for low levels and high levels at the same time but other content isn't? Oh, wait, we shouldn't ask questions like this, we should just think everything Blizzard does is great, like you do? Hell, they could make two seperate portals for the old n new, inside the old at the start they could add the old Zandalar NPCs n vendors. I mean, how hard can it be to please people? Just some small changes could go a long way!

Hmmm old ironforge, kewl, but plz gief Dwarf Paladins their own class mount, a holy sheep!

Oh wait,that's no sheep, that's a MONSTER!!! RUN FOR IT!!!
    Hmmm a holy pig class mount, now that sounds awesome, why is there no boar mounts in wow?
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-02-26 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Well, I'm getting sick and tired of people continuously backing Blizzard whatever they do, are you a fanboy? If they had kept the 60 raid version of ZG and added a 5 man as well, then most would have been happy. Why is SFK n DeadMines available for low levels and high levels at the same time but other content isn't? Oh, wait, we shouldn't ask questions like this, we should just think everything Blizzard does is great, like you do?
    Actually I do happen to be a fanboy, hell I even pay them 15$ a month to continue to do what they do!

Deleted
    Finally we can see where Magni was supposed to be after reading The Shattering

RE: Old Ironforge

Bout time they opened that place up. They oughta bring in the Alpha Ironforge seeing as you can fly there now, be bold Blizzard!!

Daily Blink is epic. Is there going to be more qq about raid nerfs now?

In addition to Sheldon as c'thun:

Yogg has Big birds legs
    Corborus has Wiggler's legs
    Hakkar has... generic human feet?
    Edwin has...his own legs

Also I wonder if people realize that ZA and ZG are both gonna be updated like SFK and VC were. I acually enjoy finding out what happened to the content I slew in years past.

The Rag hate/jokes are starting to get annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post
    In addition to Sheldon as c'thun:

Yogg has Big birds legs
    Corborus has Wiggler's legs
    Hakkar has... generic human feet?
    Edwin has...his own legs.
    Hakkar feet are the most famous feet in movies
    it's the foot from Monty Phyton's Flying Circus

Last edited by Yossarian; 2011-02-26 at 10:13 AM.

Whats the point of Old Ironforge? There doesnt seem to be much down there except to stare at the statue of Magni.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Whats the point of Old Ironforge? There doesnt seem to be much down there except to stare at the statue of Magni.
    Well, there's a npc next to him, so it'll include quests I suppose.