Deleted

DP and Ress macro

Alright, so I'd like to make two macro's. Tried a bit ofc but it never worked 100%

What I'd like is the following:

Divine plea macro that says("DP activated" when you pop it and can be stopped if you press it again and then says "DP cancelled"

A mouse over ressurection macro that says "Ressing <playername>" in raid chat (or party chat when you're in 5men grp) and whispers the person you're ressing.

This might be two simple macro's but im not really experienced with it tbh. Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocc634d85bec; 2011-02-27 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    Just make a macro for DP with #showtooltip, and /y DP activated.

Then shift modify it to /cancelaura, with /Y DP cancelled.

as for the other one, no clue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont know for macro but there is an addon,wakespams that can announce whatever spell you want when activated and also have countdown before it fades as well as announcing the fade.
    It aslo announces who you rezz.

I recommend an announce addon like RSA for announcing the DP enable and disable as well as the ressurects.

The macro for DP:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Divine Plea
    /cast Divine Plea
    Ress macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,dead][@target,help,dead][] Redemption

Deleted
    Thanks, checking out RSA now. Didn't know that addon before. It should probably fit my needs.

---------- Post added 2011-02-27 at 05:19 PM ----------

Just another question. I want to make a judge macro that judges my focus target. If there is no focus target it should judge my target. Any ideas?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    /cast [@focus, nodead] [] Judgement;
    That should do what you want.

Deleted
    That should do what you want.
    Well, it does cast judgement on the focus target. But when you cast it whilei target something different, the target will change to the focus target in stead.

Also, when I don't have any focus target activated, is there an option to just judge my own target in stead.