Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Need A Game Time Addon

Hey guys. I am in need of a mod that tracks your current game time you have left on your account before you need to update your info or buy a new game card, does anyone know of such a mod? I have around 9 accounts and I hate logging into them all to see where they are all at.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moddy View Post
    I have around 9 accounts
    o_O havent heard of such a thing, ur the first one i see with the need of such an addon

Hey guys. I am in need of a mod that tracks your current game time you have left on your account before you need to update your info or buy a new game card, does anyone know of such a mod? I have around 9 accounts and I hate logging into them all to see where they are all at.
    Why have 9 accounts-.-"(SS or didnt happen)
    Add it to your calender on one of your account.

I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

Deleted
    Are you Bill Gates, or do you not know that you can have more than one char on an account? :P

A mail goes to your mailbox each time your game time s gonna expire, like 3 days prior. Setup mail forwarding to a certain mail box if you use different mail address for each of our account.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    9 accounts O.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy crap...

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    A mail goes to your mailbox each time your game time s gonna expire, like 3 days prior. Setup mail forwarding to a certain mail box if you use different mail address for each of our account.

I never had a mail like that.

Why have 9 accounts?

Are you botting?

there is no addon and there never will be as the addon would have to log your details and have access to your account to get the verified info.

this addon would breach the ToS of wow and popele who manufacture it would get sued by blizzard and players who use it would get a pat on the back by blizzard and no reimbursement for being sutpid for using such an addon.

there is no safe way to do this i suggest you do what kronpas said and set up all your different emails to be emailed with your info so you know when they are going to run out or you can buy a debit card and then set each account up with a 6 monthly subscription so you wouldnt have to worry about it ever again...

i said debit card so it uses your money and not money you dont have
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

This just in, multiboxing is a new concept.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    I have around 9 accounts and I hate logging into them all to see where they are all at.
    Something's not right... you want an in-game addon to check something you can only see out of the game? That's the equivalent as asking for a wow addon that tells you when your pizza is ready. Go with the e-mail forwarding option (or synchronize your accounts expiration date).

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    Something's not right... you want an in-game addon to check something you can only see out of the game? That's the equivalent as asking for a wow addon that tells you when your pizza is ready. Go with the e-mail forwarding option (or synchronize your accounts expiration date).
    Have you ever heard of pizzatimers?!

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    LOLNO.

3 accounts here, never had any such e-mail. Used CC, Gamecard, Direct debit and other transactions. never had such a mail.

Nice try though.

All the people questioning that he has 9 accounts. Its his money and his time Oo. Who are you to judge it.

Ill suggest using either the ingame calendar to track that or just a paper version irl. Shouldnt be that hard to accomplish that. A good go is the google calendar. You can create repeating events so you only have to create it once and it will be tracked endlessly. You can also make it to send you an email reminder.
    Last edited by Culexus; 2011-02-28 at 11:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    LOLNO.

3 accounts here, never had any such e-mail. Used CC, Gamecard, Direct debit and other transactions. never had such a mail.

Nice try though.
    yes it does i get the email every few months

Last edited by Heringer91; 2011-02-28 at 11:20 AM.

why not just put 3 months on all accounts? if 1 expires theyre all expired.

Actually, even if there were such an Addon, at the moment it would be near useless, as it is not yet possible to 'transfer' info across realms. You would still have to log into each account to see when your next payment is due. It really should not be an issue, as Blizzard sends out a post about 3 days before your payment is due, to let you know when to pay. Do you never check your email?

I don't believe there is a way to automatically retrieve information from your account management from in game. However I can think of a solution.

1) Put calendar events up for the expiry time of you account right after you last top it up.
    2) Get an addon like Altoholic.

No matter which character you're logged on it should give you 30/15/10/5/2/1 min warnings for your events coming up on other characters.