10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation The Very Windy Forest Canopy that is Ashenvale!!

So yea... I have this OCD problem with the new ground effect that they added that made all the grass move & sway in Azeroth...
    The issue lies in that it makes all of the low poly grasses look horrible, an example would be Ashenvale... just take a 20sec fly there from Org & just look at how bad it renders while it sways in the very windy forest canopy that is Ashenvale...

I know I am nitpicking but its just gotten to the point that I am OSD about it.
    What I am asking is if there is anyway to bring it back to how it was before 4.0.1 where it was stagnant or if there is anyway to remove ground clutter entirely,

Stupid thread but its just picking the back of my brain & there are more zones then just Ashenvale that its an issue. I understand Wows engine is old.. but this is something they added witch I personally think adds noting to the overall look of the game & in my opinion hurts the overall feel of it.

For people who play at low resolutions it might just be stranded to see jagged distortions everywhere.. but at high resolutions it stands out..

Numbers.
    Last edited by Omgnumbers; 2011-02-28 at 09:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The trees in wow bug me far more.

They look like cardboard box cutouts that were tapped together.

just turn ground clutter right down and there is barely any on the ground, i always played on a low end system though so im not sure if it will fix it but its worth a shot
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    just turn ground clutter right down and there is barely any on the ground, i always played on a low end system though so im not sure if it will fix it but its worth a shot
    Yea its still an issue... wish it would bring the ground clutter to "none" then just "fair" /sadface