Thread: Dot Addon

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Dot Addon

Hey Guys,

I really am liking my new warlock, but I would like a addon that tracks dots with the icon and the secs ticking inside it, kinda like shadowtimers does for Shadowpriest. I don't like the bar design that DoT timer and other dot addons have. Anyone know of an addons like this?

TellMeWhen @ Curse could be an option.

Buttontimers is my favorite
    For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    DoTimers

/thread
    As I said, I don't like the bar design of Dot timer, I want an icon not a bar.

Buttontimer has a bar and icon set up

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

dots and such shod fall under what youre buff addon can do and if you got a dicent you can easy set it up. i used this for years
    SatrinaBuffFrame

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Buttontimer has a bar and icon set up
    I'll try that, thanks.

You can setup your DoTimer to show icons instead of bars. Just options are counter intuitive.

I just use the dots bars in Quartz. They are easily visible and not too large/garrish.

Deleted
    I use buttontimers aswell, much less work to set up, tried a few dot timers that have so much trash on them. Been using buttontimers for a good few months now and never found anything its been lacking in, a great simple option for dot tracking.

Poweraura's, Nice Icons + timers and sound if you so desire.

Deleted
    I personally prefere Needtoknow. Very fine customization possibilities.
    Also used Tellmewhen before, and power aura's.
    Still use Power aura for keeping notice of lacking buffs, but for dots i prefere Needtoknow.

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    DoTimers

/thread
    your opinion is more relevant than that of others

I am using fortexorcist

Deleted
    Well like Fenzor said. Power auras is a really good addon for things like that. Plus you can set up other things with it.
    If your new to the addon you can allways check youtube.

I actually tried TellMeWhen and it works great, took a little time to figure out how to configure it, but when I did, it turned out to be the best.

Thanks for all your suggestions, I appreciate it ^_6

I have tested them all... But I stick with Needtoknow due to the fact that it's highly personalized configuration and static positioning... When I have 3-4 dots, 3-4 Cooldows + ISF buff to maintain I don't want things to float around and swap position. But If someone know an addon that can replace this im open for a addon change.

P.S ForteXorccsXXxxisctcsadca has the worst config interface ever made.

Deleted
    I use Quartz.
    making the bars a bit larger could be helpful.

Deleted
    Power Auras. All the other timers annoy me, and i can config this one to be clear and simple, with 5 times more utility than the crappy ForteX.

Quote Originally Posted by clyne View Post
    I have tested them all... But I stick with Needtoknow due to the fact that it's highly personalized configuration and static positioning... When I have 3-4 dots, 3-4 Cooldows + ISF buff to maintain I don't want things to float around and swap position. But If someone know an addon that can replace this im open for a addon change.

P.S ForteXorccsXXxxisctcsadca has the worst config interface ever made.
    you can setup sbf as you like whith or whith out bars. or even a combo