Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Someone PLEASE do this. It would be AMAZING.

I challenge someone to do something that would be pretty hard and long.

1. Get a warlock or deathknight to 85, get it geared enough to solo illidan.
    2 .Buy a 2nd account, level a rogue or deathknight to 70 and pay to have it so you don't gain anymore EXP. Take this 70 to your BT and have it ingroup for illidan.
    3. Somehow by luck get a glaive set on the 70 rogue or deathknight.
    4. Join a 70 twink guild (70 is the new most active twink bracket correct me if I am wrong)
    5. Destroy kids faces.

This is the most exciting thing I can think of right now...please someone do this. Please fraps it as well, make a movie on youtube in 1080p of it.

This would seriously be the most amazing thing.

I know there are some of you EU players who are already doing stuff like soloing raid bosses for fun so I just hope one of you or more will accept this challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleOrange View Post
    1. Get a hunter, warlock or deathknight to 85, get it geared enough to solo illidan.
    Fixed that for you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V22UKf9kc if you don't believe me =P Yeah, that would be very awesome xD Can you give items to people who aren't actually present at the kill though?

i quote from wowwiki

Levels
    35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80-84; 85

70-74

you'd be quite disadvantaged by being a 70 against 74's + that starting weapons from northrend are better than warglaives

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    i quote from wowwiki

Levels
    35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79; 80-84; 85

70-74

you'd be quite disadvantaged by being a 70 against 74's + that starting weapons from northrend are better than warglaives
    um no, no they are not better than the glaives lol. those glaives and most of t6 lasted right up until raid drops in wotlk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmv2eAESfM
    All I gotta say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    So you say that Blizzard *did* promise player housing?
    By all means, show me a post to back this up. Go ahead, proof me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    You don´t like getting people with new gear don´t pug simple as that - and don´t gripe about it afterwards then your the retard.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    Fixed that for you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V22UKf9kc if you don't believe me =P Yeah, that would be very awesome xD Can you give items to people who aren't actually present at the kill though?
    Nope, thats why you've got a 2nd account with your rogue logged in with you in BT waiting for you on your main account to kill illidan.

next step , find a guild only doing BC content , cuz it was more fun

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../nollix/simple

this is pretty close atm he used to be a gnome on elune my friend pvped with him on a 70 twink pally. He was using the sword from Kj and the 70 pvp gear its better to get the resiliance. Back before hp times wed que up at ret in 70 av one shot everything and use aow fol prots to instant heal (on a non wrath account queing for av at 70 put u in the 60 69 bracket lol)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleOrange View Post
    Nope, thats why you've got a 2nd account with your rogue logged in with you in BT waiting for you on your main account to kill illidan.
    Oh right, a 2nd account, not a 2nd character. My bad, read too fast =P

1. I don't know if you can solo Illidan but let me know
    2 .??? Why would you buy a second account? Just get a friend to run you if it is "solo-able"
    3. lol luck is correct. I've only ever seen the OH drop once and it was ninja'd
    4. idk if you're wrong, but since the bracket changes you'd still only be max lvl for AV. Not even sure you can do arenas at 70 anymore... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lastly, didn't Reckful do this for a while during WotLK. Not sure, but I think there are plenty of videos of lvl 70 rogues in arenas with Warglaives destroying people all through Wrath.

When has twinking ever been amazing? Srsly... its just a way for people with more time on their hands to try and make up for a lack of actual pvp skill by trying to make fights more in their favor.

Sure it's fun to kill people who have no earthly chance of beating you... but that only lasts a few kills, then it gets sad and pathetic.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Sure it's fun to kill people who have no earthly chance of beating you... but that only lasts a few kills, then it gets sad and pathetic.
    Really? Because I'm pretty sure I still have fun on my 19 rogue and always will no matter how many badly geared people I kill. I even face off against other twinks... but now dueling is really the only way to compete since twinks (with XP turned off) don't queue for bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavko View Post
    Really? Because I'm pretty sure I still have fun on my 19 rogue and always will no matter how many badly geared people I kill. I even face off against other twinks... but now dueling is really the only way to compete since twinks (with XP turned off) don't queue for bgs.
    Why don't twinks queue for BGs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    When has twinking ever been amazing? Srsly... its just a way for people with more time on their hands to try and make up for a lack of actual pvp skill by trying to make fights more in their favor.

Twinks haven't been able to queue with regular players for ages.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlapse View Post
    Why don't twinks queue for BGs?
    Because the queue takes forever.

Let me pose this question to the MMO-Champ community:
    What is the major difference between a twink and someone decked our in Heirloom gear?
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Lv 70 Brutal Arena gear destroys any heirloom gear.
    Also Lv 70 queues don't take as long because there are still many playing that bracket. And no problem with staying lv 70 against some 74s

So someone has to solo Illidan (still quite a feat IMHO) just to help some --- twink to kill normal players in BG?

THIS is "the most amazing thing".

Great... so now that people can't do the content, we are going back to mainstream twinking again? Bunches of piss tbh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammatimme View Post
    um no, no they are not better than the glaives lol. those glaives and most of t6 lasted right up until raid drops in wotlk
    At around level 74 the blue one handers are about the same as the glaives, give or take a few points of stamina. The WOTLK blues hit harder.
    I just wowheaded all the 1 handers you can wield at lvl 74.

So basically, you spend an extremely long time farming BT for glaives and then be only marginally better than the other twinks with heirlooms, and only when the haste proc happens.

You'd look badass, though.

This would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    Because the queue takes forever.

Let me pose this question to the MMO-Champ community:
    What is the major difference between a twink and someone decked our in Heirloom gear?
    Twink:a twat that enjoy killing lesser geard players usually found in the max bracket of that certain level b4 the changes 19 29 39 49
    he has no skill and usually any decent player can kill him if he didnt got killed 1 shot by a twink.
    twink usually play as fotm class which are op in that certain bracket example will be 19 rogue or hunter or druid

player decked in heirloom gear is a player that wanna level fast and do it quickly they usually seen with chest and shoulders and since recently maybe with cape as well very rarely they also have ring they can be found with weapons and trinkets as well somtime