Thread: Headphones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I have the Turtle Beach Earforce PX21 and I highly recommend them.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahblahblah View Post
    Just say no to the majority of the suggestions in this thread. If you are deadset on getting a prebuilt headset then get the Sennheiser PC350. If you are open minded get Audio Technica AD700 + lapel or clip-on microphone (Zalman zm-mic1 is fine). There is no better gaming setup in your price range.
    I totally forgot about these. The ATH-AD700s, HD 555s, Grado SR60i are all superior to any headset you can buy...even the PC350/360. The ATH-AD700s in particular would certainly satisfy the comfort requirement as well. Can't comment on the Zalman mic, but any old USB stick/desk with white noise filtering mic should work okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love my Steelseries Siberia v5's

especially since i can retract the mic when not in use.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve View Post
    Sony MDR-V6

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921665089914

Been using mine for years and years and years, amazing headphones.
    The MDR-V6s are okay for a closed headphone, but I only ever use mine for travel. It's like you're listening to music with your head inside a fish bowl. They do stand up well to the rigors of being stuffed/jammed into a suitcase or backpack though. I would never attempt that with my SR60is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Astro A40's if you can deal with open-eared headphones
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have been in the market for a set of head phones myself. But with some sort of trickery is needed. Since Im hearing impaired, I need to get some over the ear ones. I would like em to be loud, like, bass loud but still be able to hear the game sounds. What are some good ones that are not stupidly expensive (500+)?

From what I saw through this thread, is the Turtle Beaches look cool and loud, but they say for the 360?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have been in the market for a set of head phones myself. But with some sort of trickery is needed. Since Im hearing impaired, I need to get some over the ear ones. I would like em to be loud, like, bass loud but still be able to hear the game sounds. What are some good ones that are not stupidly expensive (500+)?

From what I saw through this thread, is the Turtle Beaches look cool and loud, but they say for the 360?
    You're talking about mine. They're loud and they're backwards compatible with the PC. They don't work on the PS3 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently bought the Plantronics Gamecom 777

Here is a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Ga...9090011&sr=8-1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    You're talking about mine. They're loud and they're backwards compatible with the PC. They don't work on the PS3 though.
    You have no idea how sad that makes me

I mostly play on my PC and PS3. My Elite gets no love lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Razer Moray+ (Headphones + Microphone)
    Razer Moray (Just Headphones)

And there's such a wide variety of headsets out there that you'd do best to inform us what you need them for and what features you'd like to see.
    Wow...thanks, was looking for good headphones, and those razer ones seem awesome