Getting back into raiding as a Tank.

I've been of and on wow for quite some time, didn't really play much during Wrath.

I used to raid alot (tbc) and until Ulduar got released.
    But I needed to spend more time Irl, got a new job and such so I quit.

Now in Cata I've been back for about 2 months and I find it insanely hard to find any kind of spot in anything but 5 mans or BH as a tank.
    Guilds already got their tanks, sure even if some of my friends want me back into raiding they've got more then enough tanks. And I'd never agree to it if they'd have to kick somone else either.

I never really experienced it hard to get somewere before as a tank, but now it's more or less impossible to get back into raiding.

And yes what I'm looking for is a guild that wants to focus on HM, atleast in the end.

Atm I'm in a raiding guild with some of my old raiding friends. But they cannot get me into their raids at all. Should I feel misstreated for having to join their alt runs? I mean it's not my alt.

Their alt runs usually clear 1 or 2 Hm and everything else normal.

Yea, that's pretty much life for a tank. You either start a guild, get in when one is struggling/just getting going, or work your way into raids with solid DPS then offer to tank if/when a regular misses a raid or burns out. Since you just started playing again, I'm assuming you wouldn't be able to shoe into a spot based on amazing gear.

Your alt runs aren't bad though, 1-2 HM and all normals is a decent weekly clear. And no you shouldn't feel mistreated at all, feel happy you have a spot.

If you want to work your way into a core spot in a HM guild though, my best advice would be to build a strong DPS set, show you can play by pulling your weight, not screwing up, coming prepared etc. Eventually one of the tanks will either want to go dps, start being inconsistent, or burn out entirely. Use that opportunity to offer your services and become a regular tank.