Question BIS off-piece normal raiding?

Hey, whats your POV on BIS off-piece. Currently Im thinking about getting the Tier chest and stop selling valor boots (So it will be gloves, leggings, chest and shoulders).

So Tsanga's helmet is my guess for BIS off-piece ? Has anyone run some math or better comparisons than I maybe. The expertise could come handy aswell since so many fights we basicly never shred (Alakir/Theraliona comes to mind quickly), so its not all worthless.

Anyway thanks for any replies
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2011-03-02 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Typo

Don't mind me.
    Last edited by Strix; 2011-03-03 at 02:21 AM. Reason: I R Stoopid

x2 on shoulders. Especially when you consider that you'll be getting Heroic chest much sooner than Heroic Shoulders.

Ok.. after setting up 2 profiles with all the right gemming enchants etc etc...

Tsanga vs Shoulder

59 mastery 169 haste vs 60 crit 169 hit

This is what I came to. In other words barely no difference (The hit would get you over 5% hit needet for neffy but else.. meh, thats with re-forged Fluid death ofc). If im wrong Id be suprised. Used wowhead profiler to setup BIS and the changed off-items + tier shoulder/head. Really took my time, I really dont belive I did it wrong (this time... did to many gear set-ups hehe)

Amulet, cloak, bracer, belt, boots, rings, trinkets, weapon, relic (etc..) are the normal Ilvl 359 from raids.

Edit.. Speaking about heroic token. Ex nihilo 1/13 now 10 and 25. Can you belive we got 3 hunter mail gloves, lucky we had 3 hunters in raid. Well that sorted my probs 100%.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2011-03-02 at 09:36 PM. Reason: typos and w/e

"Sorry if this has been answered recently, but for tier, shoulder off tier or chest? the shoulders having haste/crit while the chest has haste/expertise makes me think I should be grabbing the chest off atrameded, but I just wanted to double check before I lose my guild a shard (:

Edit: Also, I should be going for the tier helm correct? Although I will miss my tsinga's :/ "

"359 tsanga
    372 omnotron shoulders "

Correct me if this is not what you were asking. I asked the above on feb. 23rd, and this was the reply Mihir gave on the cat dps thread that is stickied. I would suggest referencing it normally as it has a lot of useful info (: Regardless I hope this helped!

I also ran the numbers through Mew and using the offset shoulders comes out ahead for heroic while using Tsanga's comes out ahead for normal.

Knowing your spec can often help also.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Quote Originally Posted by Barawr View Post
    I also ran the numbers through Mew and using the offset shoulders comes out ahead for heroic while using Tsanga's comes out ahead for normal.
    Ok cool thanks. Was sure I didnt get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Knowing your spec can often help also.
    Druid forum and talking about agility items, wonder what spec that could be.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.