Any addon to save sets of keybinds on bars?

I have a warrior that I often switch between fury/prot/arms for my secondary spec (my primary spec must remain the same for PvE raiding). The problem I have is I have to repeat the tedious task of switching my keybinds around to fit a dps role or a tank role.

I currently use Bartender4 with state configuration...each of my stance has 3 bars worth of keybinds, for a total of 9 bars for 3 stances + one bar for miscellaneous stuff. The addon does not give me the option of saving specific bars worth of keybinds.

I've tried using an addon called Bindpad, but I find it unsatisfactory since I would still need to manually switch keybinds one by one.

Please help me!
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=18352

Then use /abs <name> to switch them all about.

Deleted
    As an extension to this, is there an addon which allows me to place my interrupt on the same keybind.

For example, my pally has rebuke on a certain keybind/action bar button, but my shammy, DK and mage both have their interrupts on different action bar buttons so the same keybind is not used.

All I want to do is set up all characters with the same keybind for each interupt. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

If you go into your keybindings menu, at the top right there'll be "Character specific". Tick it and you'll be able to keybind per character, which will allow you to put their different interrupts on one keybind without having to mess with their bar layout.

Deleted
    Thanks Matchu, nice tip and greatly appreciated.