How can my guild level when no-one is online?

So my guild is about half way through heroic raid content, is made up of about 10-15 good friends and their alts. Problem is that with RIFT/HoN and minecraft no-one is online all day and guild xp goes up maybe 100k a day apart from one or two days when we clear out raids. In fact right now (18:30 EU server) the days xp is 24k/6.2M (1%).

My question is, as usually the only player logged on, is there a way i can boost this solo? (Don't really fancy levelling and deleting alts though).

Deleted
    Get Loremaster of cataclysm, and do 25 dailies every day.
    It's pretty much impossible to get the six and a half million xp per day yourself though.

Do 25 dailies on all your alts that are 85 or clear all cata questing zones for rep or whatever. That's about it, if it is just you.

Not really. Besides recruiting more people to join your guild, there's really no way 1 person can reach the daily guild rep cap. The quickest way needs at least 5 people (including yourself) and chain-farming heroics and doing 25 daily quests each.

You lvl up your guild as a guild. Get them to play WoW or recruit more players.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    So my guild is about half way through heroic raid content, is made up of about 10-15 good friends and their alts. Problem is that with RIFT/HoN and minecraft no-one is online all day and guild xp goes up maybe 100k a day apart from one or two days when we clear out raids. In fact right now (18:30 EU server) the days xp is 24k/6.2M (1%).

My question is, as usually the only player logged on, is there a way i can boost this solo? (Don't really fancy levelling and deleting alts though).

There really is not much aside from dailies and questing for you to do... Live with it or leave, I guess?
    If your guild has no interest in getting these perks and instead prefers to waste away their life by playing minecraft, then so be it. Up to you whether you're alright with staying in such an environment.

Hard to use those guild benefits when no one is on anyway.

Just level up as you can. It's not really a race.

I am currently leveling my banking guild by myself, am 14% to level 4. It is very slow going leveling solo, and you can't reach daily cap, but can do it. Leveling a toon 80-85 nets a lot of guild xp, but you have to do it with quests, or at least go back and get loremaster after you ding 85. So far I've leveled one toon 80-85, three 80-83, one 1-46, and one 1-84, I do 25 dailies everyday on my 85, and once I get the 83s and 84 to 85 they will also do 25 dailies, and eventually I will go back and get all the loremaster achieves for cataclysm.

Like I said, slow slow going, but possible.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the change to guild XP via heroics, if you can convince just four other people to go with you, it shouldn't be that hard. (Remember it's 125% for all five players being guildies.)

TL;DR You can't do it alone, nor should you be expected to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd try recruiting some people not really to replace them but to simply fill out the guild. Otherwise its really hard.

Get Loremaster of cataclysm, and do 25 dailies every day.
    Even that doesn't really help that much either because most quest that are gray only get you 1 xp per quest. The dailies can help but not that much

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Have loremaster already. Perhaps I shall get the GM to add a "peon" rank and invite randoms :P

Thanks for the replies.