Question Warrior Macro Help

hey guys, i recently started playing my warrior more often and i was wondering if i could get some help with some useful macros that i can't figure out how to do.

mainly there are two that i need help with, one to instantly switch to defensive stance and disarm someone. and one to instantly switch to berserker stance and pop recklessness.
    i've tried the simple /cast Berserker Stance and then /cast Recklessness and the only thing i got out of it was just me going into the other stance.... i'm not sure how this whole macro thing works.

i would be grateful if someone could come up with these macros for me and post them.

thanks in advance!

Code:
    /cast Defensive Stance
    /cast Disarm
    Code:
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Recklessness
    Make sure they're spaced like that.

do i need to press the button twice? i heard from i friend i do.. and that doesn't make such sense to me.. lol

ur stance needs to be switched in order to use that ability so u need to press twice..not to mention gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltageDew View Post
    do i need to press the button twice? i heard from i friend i do.. and that doesn't make such sense to me.. lol
    Yes, twice. Blizz goes by the "one action = one click" rule; stance changing counts as an action, so 2.

#showtooltip Disarm
    /cast [stance:2] Disarm; Defensive Stance

#showtooltip Recklessness
    /cast [stance:3] Recklessness; Berserker Stance

About the same as the ones posted, but better.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Since you're asking for a macro to swap *to* berserker stance, I'll assume you're playing arms. These macros will do what you ask and on the 3rd click return you to battle stance.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [stance:2] Disarm, Battle Stance; Defensive Stance
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [stance:3] Recklessness, Battle Stance; Berserker Stance

alright cool, but what if the cooldowns i want to include in some macros aren't on the GCD? would ni still have to press the macro a bunch of times or just once?

Deleted
    Just once in that case.