Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Those saps were amazing lol, I love how you are always sapping and resapping people throughout the fight (lol shadow dance resap)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Khuna/Reckful > You. ^^

This is a thread showing his video, why do you have to put stupid things like that in here?
    Naaww its was a joke did I hurt your feelings. :'(

and I said I liked it.
    Last edited by Smetz; 2011-03-08 at 07:24 PM.

Deleted
    Nice job, did that rogue actually kick mass dispel? A glyphed one?

wish it was a bit longer, but it was very good
    Last edited by dotsown; 2011-03-08 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted
    What are you using for focus target switching and target switching? Addons? macros?

Deleted
    I'll watch when the slow motion version is made...

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    What are you using for focus target switching and target switching? Addons? macros?
    I'm curious about this too. Amazing video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykin View Post
    I'm curious about this too. Amazing video.
    he uses macros, you can see them in the right top corner on the first bar. He doesnt use any addons cause of the tournaments where they arent allowed addons or something^^ hope this helps a bit

yet again another amazing vid reckful, couldnt wait for this vid with this comp, just love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Nice job, did that rogue actually kick mass dispel? A glyphed one?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    macros: /tar arena1, /tar arena2, /tar arena3. /focus arena1, /focus arena2, /focus arena3.
    in the past i've also put a #showtooltip on them for an important cooldown (#showtooltip Combat Readiness or #showtooltip Cloak of Shadows) to make it easier to tell with peripheral vision if those cooldowns are up

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe the saps you get off and the amount of control and damage you put out at same time.

best rogue imo

Deleted
    can u level my rogue

i suck at lvling, in wotlk when my guild hit 80 i was 72

Deleted
    Do you guys actually talk on Vent or use any kind of voice-com? Because it seems like you still type out quite a few comments.

If you don't...well then WoW...experience must make all the difference. Pulling off a 98% win-rate without voice-com while being the top ranked team world wide.....well that's quite something. From a skill point-of-view you guys are above any form of criticism.

From an entertainment point-of-view however, I find the video lacking. Similar to a lot of the Woundman videos and videos by other high-rated arena players....it's not really that exciting to watch. I guess for the average Jo it is hard to follow what is going on and what is considered a fancy/cool move and what is just good solid play. I wouldn't mind future videos being "sexed-up" a little, without discrediting the skill element., purely for viewing entertainment.

You are seriously a freak, pretty mind blowing to watch.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's very good i must say but it'd be nice for us non rogue players whats going on so if you could make the next movie with like skype or something it'd really help us that dont know so much about rogues.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    I'll watch when the slow motion version is made...
    hahahaha! yeah before i started playing my rogue lots, i couldn't keep up worth a damn on anything he was doing.

also i lol'd hard at the "eat the trap -> get dispelled" xD not because it's stupid to do, but because you had to explain it or people would of went "lol bad rogue walked right into a trap derp"

I'd also like to say, i love videos with either skype or commentary more than music. some people bitch about the talking getting annoying, but they should be able to mute it an play their own. i can't substitute my own commentary though

edit: last thing :P I can see how you might predict pain suppression, but how the hell did you manage to dispel NS?
    Last edited by fizikz; 2011-03-09 at 08:22 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Nice, as always. Really enjoyed it.

also lol sup frontpage

Deleted
    Hey Reckful, awesome video! Always excited looking at ur vids. Just a small question, why aren't you using tricks at the start or even in the middle of the game when maybe ur chasing someone with overflow of energy?

AWESOME played ftr, those saps <3

Deleted
    was pretty boring, sorry.

<3

Poor Massivez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.