Deleted

Tanks CD tracker

Hey all,
    I am healer and try find some addon,which can track survival cds of tanks ( LoH.Last Stand.Ardent Defender ....)
    I think that they dont use them.I wanna be sure that they dont lie to me.
    Thanks for help.

Deleted
    My friend healer, with whom I frequently tank, feels those cooldowns without addons. How can you miss LoH?

Deleted
    Maaaybe Spell Alerter?
    It is mostly used for Arena but it might be possible to tweak it to shout at you when defensive cooldowns are used.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an addon...i can't quite remember the name but it's something like tankwarnings maybe...that announces when the tank uses CDs and other tank ability related events. Thing is your tank would have to be the one using it I think.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    LoH was for example.I wanna know all cds,cos i know they they dont use all cds.Thats the reason why i wanna find that addon.Each tank has many abilities which can save him.And when i check logs after fight i am sure that they dont use them.

ora3 has that functionality, along with some other less useful stuff. It'll show you when they use a cooldown and the time left until they can use it again.

e: it'll track pretty much every cooldown (healers, tanks & dps)

You can try Hermes too, but same issue with requiring them to run it (and yourself)
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/hermes.aspx

ORA3 does a great job of tracking CD's. It's configurable to show or not show a multitude of different cooldowns -- healers, and tanks.

For just announcement spam, I like Flump .

~Kara
    "Intelligence in chains loses in lucidity, what it gains in intensity." Albert Camus

My friend healer, with whom I frequently tank, feels those cooldowns without addons. How can you miss LoH?
    Good for your friend. Not the question though.

I have one called Coolbar, its just a little GUI addon at has the various moves sliding down it and increasing in size. When they reach the end, they are off CD. But.... I haven't checked to see if you can track it on your target... so that could be just as useless as the post I quoted.