Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Egg shells.

Yeah, a whole lot of good those do me in any scenario, but they're especially useless in this one.

Kitty...? NOOOO, KITTY!!!! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought of needle <_< maybe I can stab the chord so I get free? Wai,t what? No, I cant? God damn it! Atleast I can get a injection before I die :<
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

I picked out my iphone to play my last Robotunicorn attack and then remember that theres always an emergency aditional ripcord, use it. Safely land and continue playing robotunicorn attack

60,000 best...

My bazooka will reduce the fall speed @ near ground and I shall survive.

Spear?

I guess I would skewer another free falling diver and use his chute. Good for me, bad for him.

I picked a pen..... f****
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    I'm 12, and my balls have been producing men of the sea for quite a long time (Over a year)

PS: Men of the sea = Sea Men = Semen

My keyboard. At least the doctors will gonna have fun removing the letters from my body. "hey dude i found a "W"! 8 so far! How many you got?" "12! Owned!"
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".

Bacon....mmmm...

Deleted
    my bag of shizzle so i die high...

Deleted
    i take my cellphone and call chuck norris... he'll rescue me

Stop signs are of little use when falling to your death. Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Just let us come in and fix it guys, we promise Haliburton won't steal the pyramids.

"How did I manage to stuff a Gundam in there?!" (Yes I was just watching a mecha anime)

Sadly I'd die because I wouldn't be able to board whilst falling, I'd probably either die on impact and then get crushed or die by impacting on it after it impacted on the ground.

Were I a rediculous action hero though I'd be able to board it, figure out how it worked and safely land during the fall, then proceed to Japan and assist the ravaged areas, become a hero, fly back home, get a girl friend, get several medals, a nobel prize, large stacks of money and fame.

Then I'd sink everything into a doom fortress, hire a mercenary army and begin to plot world domination!

A scissor. I guess i can cut something to release the parachute?

15+ Year Old Account
    I picked "Bacon"... so i guess i will go MacGyver and tinker an emergancy parachue out of it!

Bacon, once again, saves the day! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Bacon....mmmm...
    Bacon-High-Five o/
    Last edited by DerSenf; 2011-03-13 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    My printer...

this is going to hurt.

I thought of ice cold beer, at least I'll have a good time until I hit the ground. No regrets here.

Deleted
    a sword. but i got a magnificent idea... i'll hold the sword horizontally, put myself vertically and then spin so fast that the sword manages to generate enough upward lift that it slows my fall...

10+ Year Old Account
    a Flying Nimbus clearly. Oh wait though, I'm not a pure sole! Damn it Korin!
    Goochy

Deleted
    you would be surprised how useless penguins are in this situation...