Thread: Lego casecon?

Deleted

Lego casecon?

Hi mmo-champions,
    I saw some fantastic pictures of casecons made of LEGO and I would like to build one myself. My only doubts are about the fans. So far I´m thinking about 1 fan in the front and 2 in the back and some holes on the left/right. Would that be enough air circulation? How big should the 3 fans be? 92mm?
    The other thing: I´m not sure about the adjustment. Should I prefer 2 storeys with the mobo on the top or is it better to put everysthing on the ground?

Feel free to post problems and additional ideas about this(or the internets) idea.

Greetings
    Alieta

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like an awesome idea tbh, I might try this myself someday! I just need to dust of the lego we have in the attic ^^ One concern though, the lego might absorb a lot of heat and thus make the machine run a little hotter.

Post pics if you decide to do this!
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

10+ Year Old Account
    im actually interested in trying to pull this off too.

Last edited by Misen; 2011-03-13 at 04:48 PM.

Crazy cool.... I played with LEGOs a ton as a kid, probably have enough to build like 5 of these lol. Wonder how much you could sell em for <_<. Only part that would drive me nuts is the dust can just freely enter it so I'd always be cleaning the sucker out.

Deleted
    I loved Lego when I was a kid and I played with it all the time, and damn I'd love to try this! ^^
    Last edited by mmoc183e9206b5; 2011-03-13 at 05:45 PM.