Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Professions never get their expansion's pre-raid perks upgraded with each tier of content. It's pre-raid gear, expecting it to scale with raids is silly. Alchemists and JCs aren't getting new trinkets, you don't hear them crying their eyes out.
    We alchemists and jcs are silent sobbers. A few new patterns are added in with each new wave of raids. Sure the current items will become junk but there will be something new.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    In WotLK tailors, leatherworkers and blacksmiths got iLvl 345 dropped recipes (which was current tier level, not pre-raid level).
    I said "pre-raid perks" and not crafted gear, the two cannot be compared. Engineering is not a crafting profession, and crafted gear from later content's patterns is not a "BOP perk" tied to a specific profession. Your pre-raid perk is an epic 359 helm, and only you can have it. My pre-raid perk is an epic 359 trinket, and only I can have it. Next tier there will be a crafted 389 (or whatever) BOE leather epic chest/shoulder/boots/whatever with agility that we can both buy.

Pre-raid perks are supposed to drop after the map after the pre-raiding period is over, not keep getting incrementally upgraded.

Deleted
    hope so atleast

Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    engi helm already obsolete. heroic t11 says hi.
    We mages say Hi. Smartass.