Tol Barad QQue..

This is just what I would love to see....

people who are qued for TB get the honor for victory or losing even if you dont partiticipate because a the end of the day just because you cant get in doesnt mean you shouldnt be rewarded. Wouldnt exactly be game breaking especially for example on servers like mine where Horde allways get qued and Alliance dont (EU Boulderfist and Agamaggan).

Anyone agree or have another solution i was thinking they could put phasing to some good use and have multiple TB's going on at the same time but that wouldnt really work.

Yep make it wide open. I don't care if your team can't come up with as many players.

I disagree, if you really want these points, get an addon and quece at 15:00.
    MOP BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by NCIS Troll Angeles View Post
    I disagree, if you really want these points, get an addon and quece at 15:00.
    Don't need a freakin addon...just use the in game alarm.

queing at 15:00 doesnt allways work i think i also read somewhere that it is completely random now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice, I've queued up almost 30 times since launch and have yet to ever do one...

Hey, we can take this idea and expand on it: If you GO to the raid entrance, you get the gear! No need to actually participate, just getting to the entrance is good enough.

Wait, better thought: YOU LOG IN, YOU GET EPICS! AND THE LEVELS TO USE THEM, AND ALL YOUR PROFESSIONS ARE MAXED, AND GOLD CAPPED!

/sarc

Its getting to the point that people don't bother queueing if your side is defending, as you are almost guarenteed to lose. Hence long queues if you are the attacker.

On my server Rat von Dalaran Horde side. We basiclly have Tol Barad the whole day since the Alliance is not capable of taking it from us. They have it usually at like 6 in the morning everyday. But then the rest of the day it's ours.

And no they should not make Tol Barad limitles. Then we will have Wintergrasp all over again with huge lag spikes. The way it is, is fine. And yes the Q is totally random you can Q up 1 second before the start and get in while the person who Qued up at 15 minutes before the battle might still stand outseide.

Yes it kinda sucks i've experienced it a few times but i can always get my Weekly Quest for the win done on 3 seperate characters and do their Dailies if i want.

So yeah it's fine the way it is.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernovà View Post
    queing at 15:00 doesnt allways work i think i also read somewhere that it is completely random now.
    It doesnt. I queued at 15:00 last night and did not get in. Although after waiting 10ish minutes I think, I finally got in.

It was always random... people just make shit up. When I use to play sc back in the day on b.net you had to download the map while waiting in a little chat room. People would say pressing f11 would make the download go faster lol.

Pretty sure its all dependant on the amount of people queueing at the time you are.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worst. Idea. Ever.

Rewards for doing nothing?