Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I have, not playing anymore tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a rogue main, and I love it because practically no one else does.

Rogue has been my main since opening night of TBC, i rerolled from shammy and never looked back.

Just too much fun to mess with ppl with sap, and be stealthed all the time for pvp.

And regardless to what people said above, all 3 specs are pve worthy and about even now. I rolled combat since the buff about a month ago and am having a blast. Makeing bladefurry a toggle was one of the best things they've ever done for the rogue. So many uses, like rediculous 60k dps on normal halfus or tentacles on cho'gall.

My favorite thing about being a pve combat rogue has to be the survivability. Chimearon, i heal myself on phase 1 with improved recup, fient is just epic for nefarion(health only drops to 73%ish from crackle), cloak is just epic for everything. Among a ton of other things I dont feel like makeing a list for.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Recuperate took all the fun out of my rogue /sadface

I have been playing since the start of this game, my main has always been my rogue, I've had other max lvl alts but they just don't have the same feel. There's something about being a geared rogue, I feel like a sharpend blade ready to smash my competition both in pvp and in pve. Plus all the awesome utility, tott(the ability to grief guildies lol), sprint evasion stealth, it goes on. And now adays people tip 20g average to pick a locked box for them. I wouldn't consider changing. Also I know what you mean I rarely see rogues, especially any geared ones.

you'll have to pardon me if this comes across as a troll... but i find it rather ironic that this thread's main topic is that people aren't seeing that many of a "stealth" class... maybe they don't want to be seen?

Rogue was my first class and is still my favorite class. I find they are truly the best explorers. Sometimes, when I don't have guildies who want to do it, I'll go into raids and just stealth and explore the place as much as I can. Sometimes I'll just hang out in enemy cities and watch people do stuff (and kill anyone if they walk into a dark alley.)

Ah, I remember the time me and my druid friend were at the top of the tower in Stormwind where you teleport in. We would just kill anyone and everyone who popped in. He was stealthed on top of the bookshelf, and I was /dancing at the portal entrance to get them to attack me and flag them so we could double team. See, you just can't have as much fun on any other glass (except druid.)

I haven't played WoW since WOTLK though, trying to save a bit of money atm but will get back to it soon.

No one has a rogue alt. You either have a rogue's heart and soul, or you play no rogue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgnumbers View Post
    Recuperate took all the fun out of my rogue /sadface
    I LOVE it personally, allows me to finally go back and solo old content that wouldnt have been possible without it. Also stops you from having to bandage or eat after every 3-4 mobs pulls while leveling. And we now dont pop like a balloon anymore when were stabbed because of it.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is not a rogue however there is a large percentage of rogues on my main server.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Rogue class lost its appeal to me when the rotation stayed 100% the same from 4.0 (lvl 80), to Cata
    4.0 is basically Cata, so your point is actually very fucking silly.

And congrats on rerolling fotm.

I haven't played Cata yet, but I can say I'm very excited to be able to use Recuperate ... not only for the PVP, but for the fact I won't need to sit down and eat after every mob. I've heard some QQ about it in PVP which makes me think I'll be OP, but then reasonable people come in and say it's not OP at all, but ... well my point is it sounds like a fun skill to finally be able to heal as a rogue.

Zombie ninja.

That is all.