Poll: WHOPPER or BIG MAC?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Burger King is stupidly expensive where I am (. + It tastes terrible - every single burger king I've had, has disappointed me.

So big mac > Whopper.

Though, the Mcgangbang > the big mac. (1x double cheeseburger + chicken mcsandwiche inbetween the two burgers - including the bread)
    PEWPEW

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, here we are at our home, one of us ordered Whopper and the other Big Mac
    Mcdonalds delivers? 0o

10+ Year Old Account
    I know only 1 BK here in Prague, but Mc's are on every corner. So its Big Mac
    English is not my mainspec!

15+ Year Old Account
    i eat both why choose..

I dont know about some countries but here in australia hungry jacks (burger king) is absolutely rancid, and mcdonalds here isnt too bad, the big mac here is easily the best burger out of the 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    carls junior famous star is better imo

I've never had either. Isn't that crazy?

Deleted
    Hmmmm.... I think a fairer comparison would be the Big Tasty vs the Whopper. They're both awesome but McDonald's tip it with the Big Tasty for me - the Big Mac is just too small and unsatisfying.

Whopper, easy. McDonald's has been dead to me ever since they removed the Big N'Tasty from their menu. Everything at McDonald's has been getting smaller over time, as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Damnit, now I'm hungry. Guess I have to stop and get food on the way to work in an hour.

Big Mac tastes nicer

Whopper has more to offer

I like them both. Give me a Big Mac the size of a Whopper and I'd be in heaven.

Ohh wait, it's called a Big King. BK for me. )

---------- Post added 2011-03-17 at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dbgokux4 View Post
    I've never had either. Isn't that crazy?
    A little tragic really.

Having them 1 time won't kill you and they're both some of the tastiest junk food about.

If the ingredients are fresh and the burger made correctly, Big Mac all the way. No one seems to know how to make it, they always put the bare minimum on it. The Whopper meat is better, but the sandwich just doesn't have as much goodness.

Deleted
    McDouble (Double Cheeseburger) in Germany kicks ass!

Especially if you combine 2 x McDoubles and one Chickenburger to create one giant monsterburger!

Quote Originally Posted by roflpot View Post
    A little tragic really.

Having them 1 time won't kill you and they're both some of the tastiest junk food about.
    Wanna know what's crazier? I worked at McDonald's for 3 years. I eat at both but just have never gotten either.../dumb :T (though I prefer McD over BK)

Probs Big Mac, all Hungry Jacks (burger king) food tastes of nothing these days.
    At least in Australia.

Neither, i would go with "big and tasty" in russian mcdonald's. However the best humburgers i ever tasted are in deny's or jack in box.

Deleted
    I always liked BK more than McD, everywhere I went the quality was simply so much better. Prices on the other hand got shittier and shittier every year, so a lot of years ago I just stopped feeding them my money and began eating healthy if it had to be fast food.
    In germany, we have this little turkish blessing called "Döner", maybe known as Kebap (complete with various vegetables and salad in a bread) in other countrys. It costs half as much as food from the burger mafia and you easily get double the food, plus national food testers declared it very healthy and a good addition to a normal diet. Win/Win.
    Nontheless, after thinking about the shitty little meat bums I'm getting a little hungry.....double cheeseburger + chicken sandwich in between....omg.....sounds delicious
    Last edited by mmoc7d0ef109c7; 2011-03-17 at 10:25 AM.

I like whoppers better because they are bigger and taste alot better and your not hungry 30mins after eating one like maccas..
    though sometimes whoopers can be dry and taste horrible too.
    Still voted whopper though big mac is so overated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. I'm a mcnugget / angus third pounder freak :P
    "No we. No one tells me what to do. I've got everything I need from you -- now the power is mine and mine alone. Now there is only I. I am the Lich King. And I am ready."

Deleted
    I challenge your Whoppers and Big Macs with the best burger BK ever produced in the UK:

The bread-crumbed burger is a Taco coated Chilli Con-Carne burger.

Mmmmm 1239 kcals
    Last edited by mmoc05c338f655; 2011-03-17 at 10:36 AM.