How's PTR Frost numbers going?

Good evening,

just wondering if Howling blast and frost strike is doing the right numbers in the PTR... this is in both PVE and PVP perspective, is the new BoN making life tons easier? is FS hitting harder then Oblit in pvp against plates?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    You can always create your own ptr account :-).

When I tried testing, runes were horribly bugged. I could literally spam oblit forever. Every time I hit oblit bot frost and unholy runes would cooldowns instantly.

Runes don't work, so we can't really get any good testing in atm.

I hope they fix it soon, it's the one thing i wanna test on PTR.

Last I played runes were somewhat fixed but still extremely bugged. Logging in now to see if there's been any fix to it.

EDIT: Runes seem to be fixed now and 2H frost atm seems quite fun. Can't really say for PvP but in terms of PvE oblit still seems to hit harder however Frost strike is up there aswell, highest crit with a T11 Premade 41k Oblit and 39k FS crit granted this is against a dummy so the numbers aren't 100% and add ons such as recount aren't working currently on PTR. However I will try to download the latest version and see if it works to try and give a more accurate report on frost numbers.
    Last edited by Correlia; 2011-03-21 at 04:10 PM.

yeah i got a "slight" increase due to screwy runes . only 7000+ dps increase

Ehhh....they're still broke for me on the PTR.

About to log onto the PTR, and see if Runes are working for me.

Edit: Nope. Still bugged.
    Last edited by GuyWithFace; 2011-03-21 at 07:15 PM.

thanks for the replies... guess have to wait a few more weeks till things settle a little more...