Poll: Doom Lord?

Thread: Doom vs Doom

Doom vs Doom

In the dark times we have faced, from the ravaged fields of Outlands, to the frozen wastes of Northrend, a greater threat has loomed over our heads, and below our noses. They rise to the fields of battle, only to lower to the pits of hell. They are the dark ones who challenge our perception of a third axis, an axis of pure evil! I speak, obviously, of the two most dangerous bosses in all the universe, taking credit for more dead adventurers than any other! There stands two beyond the rest, and the time to determine the greater evil has come!

Zaldoom the Trickster

or

Oril'gah the Tardy

There can be only one master of demise, SO CHOOSE WITH MOST WISDOM!

you forgot SSC

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say 'Oril'gah The Tardy'
    Atleast in Burning Crusade you could fly down/up and not getting killed by it or just use a hearthstone and run out to Nagrand. The one in BWD can only be levitated, slow falled and bubbled to survive (same as the other one but as I mentioned, flying mounts!) also that its so damn quick, it stays up for like 1 second and you think, think you can make it but ''SCREW YOU!!!!1 I will go down now, lulz'' and there you are...DEAD....because of the sinister force we know as...elevators....
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I vote SSC! My god man, the casualties I've seen there makes me cringe!!

While Zefram the Quick, also know as this "SSC", may be lethal, his body count goes nowhere near the amounts of the either in this poll, as less adventurers overall have traveled to it's lair. On the otherhand is Zaldoom's smaller brother, Fidort the Meek, who may have the same amount of passengers as his brother, but lacks the skill and size to kill those who would venture to the Scryer's establishment.

Deleted
    SSC elevator was way more dangerous than the BWD one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    SSC elevator was way more dangerous than the BWD one.
    Shudders at the horrible memory of the Elevator Boss at SSC. All of those innocent lives taken with no remorse whatsoever.
    Last edited by Vmaster; 2011-03-24 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldor... Defo aldor !

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    The one in BWD can only be levitated, slow falled and bubbled to survive
    Hum never heard about goblin's jump? Warrior's Heroic Leap? And wait there is the best one SKILL (i.e not walking when the elevator isn't there)

I got an "Elevators are for losers!" officer note on my warrior because I would always leap down in BWD instead of waiting for elevator to come. Not always succeeding.