Deleted

I know how to revive world pvp

Please can some1 post this on eu or us forums ? and give me a link , i dont play wow atm and dont have a friend that does
    i believe i have a valid point so if u agree with me or would like to help me please do

we all love world pvp being casual or hardcore we all love it , thats why most of us play in a pvp server

i believe the number 1 reason world pvp is dead is because there are no rewards from doing it

atm anyone can win 5 arena games and be able to gear up and be competitive and this is very good ,casuals like me can have fun

while the best gear for pvp is hard to get and you have to be good to get it this is the way it should be

ok now lets get back to the topic how to revive world pvp the solution is very simple imo allow ppl to farm conqueror points from world pvp let them have the arena or rbg cap just reward conqueror instead of honor points for killing some1 and or make something live forts or events that gives conqueror points

imagine the chaos in sw and orgri ppl will be attacking in grps each other ( or atleast ppl like me that find arena boring ) and this is the best way to play the game solo if u want too , just fly around and kill ppl

This is not a new idea a reward system for world pvp is a great idea but not a new one. I would like to see it implemented and has been suggested on official site already except for its own currency whereas you loot the item from the corpse like a conquest point but only for these different rewards. they don't even have to be game breaking rewards mounts or other fun things i think would do the trick.

Deleted
    thx for the reply
    Last edited by mmoce4779ff20e; 2011-03-24 at 01:38 PM.