Poll: Do you have a active subscription atm?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Are you currently playing wow?

just want to see how many of us actually have a active sub since many read here even though they dont have it

unsubbed since december 20th ish
    didn't take long to realise cata was bad

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Cata for a month and then quit. It wasn't a bad expansion but it just didn't offer anything new and instead of giving people more stuff it simplified the gameplay a lot and completely destroyed arena balance.

Still randomly lurking mmochamp to see if Blizzard has any plans to actually make changes to the better.
    Doesn't seem likely tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still playing at the moment, but things may always change.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Not one of these threads again!!!

My subscription is still active and will remain active for a long time because I love cataclysm

I'm currently unsubbed, but it's due to life aggro. I still think WoW is awesome. Unfortunately, I'm at a time in my life in which I don't have the time to play. I'm definitely going to resub when I have the time to play actively again. I use this website to keep up with the latest news on WoW and to browse the off-topic forums. I particularly enjoy looking at the video games forum since I get to find out about tons of games from a WoW player's point of view. The main reason I continue to visit this site is because it keeps me up to date with the changes of WoW, so when I do resub I'll know what to be aware of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirea View Post
    Not one of these threads again!!!

My subscription is still active and will remain active for a long time because I love cataclysm
    Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    I played Cata for a month and then quit. It wasn't a bad expansion but it just didn't offer anything new and instead of giving people more stuff it simplified the gameplay a lot and completely destroyed arena balance.

Still randomly lurking mmochamp to see if Blizzard has any plans to actually make changes to the better.
    Doesn't seem likely tho.
    WOTLK destroyed arena balance long before Cata came out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morv View Post
    unsubbed since december 20th ish
    didn't take long to realise cata was bad
    cataclysm is fine, it's new in many ways but after all it's still the same game, and most likely you have been playing it for a while - ofc it gets boring.

As for the OP I don't play, my sub is ending in 2 or 3 days, bought rift to test it out, but if rift fails I may be back who knows.

I was going to keep an active sub while I played another game, thinking I'd switch back and forth, but got immersed so I canceled it for the time being.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 02:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    cataclysm is fine, it's new in many ways but after all it's still the same game, and most likely you have been playing it for a while - ofc it gets boring.

As for the OP I don't play, my sub is ending in 2 or 3 days, bought rift to test it out, but if rift fails I may be back who knows.
    To be fair, it's subjective either way. Fine to you may be bad to someone else and the other way as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    WOTLK destroyed arena balance long before Cata came out.
    and dont post BS, arena was never balanced.

If you think so you never played arena, or you played an OP champion (warrior/warlock/resto druid).

15+ Year Old Account
    Still playing, definitely a better xpac than WotLK

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep still active. And aslong as my girlfriend is playing I mostlikely will keep an active sub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    I was going to keep an active sub while I played another game, thinking I'd switch back and forth, but got immersed so I canceled it for the time being.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 02:25 PM ----------

To be fair, it's subjective either way. Fine to you may be bad to someone else and the other way as well.
    Somewhat, there is no mistake that in terms of actual gameplay on an objective scale cataclysm is way more thought through and has better gameplay than any of the privious expansions (nostalgia no ty)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quitting as soon as we kill Nefarian or within 2 weeks if we don't.

Sticking around until Starwars. Rift didn't take my fancy nor DC Universe.. Only real MMOs out recently to speak of.

Deleted
    Ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpeg

OT: Yes.

No I don't play, and I'm checking mmo now and then hoping to see some blue posts going something like " we will stop giving free loot and boss kills to scrubs" and yeah my hope on pvp balance is destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did this really need a new thread? Was the other one not good enough for you?

And yes.

Been playing since release. Took about 6-8 months off over 3 breaks (one late vanilla, one mid BC, one mid wrath) and switched to a healer for Cataclysm. ABSOLUTELY LOVING THE GAME.

Active sub for both me and my wife.
    Last edited by DETdream; 2011-03-07 at 02:34 PM.