Looking for a new combat text Addon.

I am looking for a new scrolling combat text addon and haven't had much luck so far. I have tried Mik's and am currently using Parrot. I like the different scroll patterns, fonts and various highlighting features (crits, procs, etc), but I dont like their positioning and that even with the anti-spam features turned on I still get annoying text walls. In TBC I had an addon that would put SCT over the affected targets instead of in the middle of my UI but i have not seen anything that does that in a long time and I don't remember what the addon was. I was bored watching Landsoul's vids the otherday an his seemed clean and neat, anyone know what he is using?
    Any help would be appreciated.

try scrolling combat text (sct) its great and is very customizable different faunts and such

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to use SCT as epicsalad proposed, but I love how much information Parrot provides, and so I made the switch a while ago.

But since you're saying you don't want to use Parrot, I would suggest Scrolling Combat Text. Simple and clean.

Deleted
    Seems to me as if he does not use the combat text addons for <damage done> at all.
    I guess he turns of all scroll patterns he does not use (so damage done for example), then enables the default WoW floating combat text and changes the fonts with something like

font damage changer

either on google or on curse (I´m not allowed to post links yet)

you´ll have to download some fonts as well, sharedmedialib contains some... if they do not fit you, google for them and install them as the description says

[sorry for bad english, foreign poster, hope it wasn´t too bad]
    Last edited by mmoc67146a96fe; 2011-03-23 at 07:55 PM.

Thanks for the feed back. Just wondering but can you make the floating text appear on or above the mob instead of at my head with SCT?

Deleted
    Nope. Only the Blizzard default SCT can do that.

Well shoot. then im kinda back at square one haha. Thanks for the help and tips though.

Deleted
    at a quick glance Parrot looks exactly like mik to me, anybody care to enlighten me if there are differences?