Death Knight/ Warrior viable comp?

Me and an Irl friend were doing 3's and decided we would try 2's. I can be either Unholy or Blood im skilled at both, He is a arms warrior. Now would this be a viable comp to 2k? if soo please give me tips or your insight on the team. We appreciate anything anybody has to say.

Please comment, thanks!
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by revilfour View Post
    Me and an Irl friend were doing 3's and decided we would try 2's. I can be either Unholy or Blood im skilled at both, He is a arms warrior. Now would this be a viable comp to 2k? if soo please give me tips or your insight on the team. We appreciate anything anybody has to say.

Please comment, thanks!
    This would be a viable comp in your sleep. Best advice I can give you is to zone in and run an anal train on the target that looks weakest. Really, that's all there is to it.

Me and a friend did this as me as basically whatever spec I was. I found success using any spec but if they focus your warrior you're fairly done.

works better as a frost dk. the CoI root is pretty sex for a warrior. just use it after his imp hamstring

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Me and a friend did this as me as basically whatever spec I was. I found success using any spec but if they focus your warrior you're fairly done.
    Not if the warrior knows what to trinket and decides to go down in a blaze of glory. (Read: recklessness colossus smash OMG BLOW UP GUY BEFORE HE BLOWS YOU UP. Die)
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

its called tsg and yes its viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aieoz View Post
    its called tsg and yes its viable.
    It would be called TSG if they were in 3's and had a holy paladin. I don't think anyone names 2's teams, but I'm in one and I call it the bash bros.