Remove of some annoying icons (help needed!)

Hello everyone,
    I've been trying to get rid of these two icons now, but I can't figure out how...
    It's the blue circles - so if you know please post!
    Thanks in advance.

http(dots)//img31(dot)imageshack(dot)us/i/wowscrnshot032611131851(dot)jpg/[/url]

Bottom one (ready check timer) is from quartz I believe (check the spell timers option in it)

Other one is obviously a tooltip, dunno how to get rid of it since I use a custom UI with different tooltips and I use them so I've never looked into it.

oh and here's your image for others to look at if they have better info:

Last edited by Potato Bus; 2011-03-26 at 12:57 PM.

Thank you, I'll look into that then - always been using the same UI till just recently (custom as well) and just couldn't get those away now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it part of ForteExorsist? Like CD on SS and such.

The other is the default tooltip, you can't change that without using a thridparty mod such as tipbuddy

you can move/hide the tooltip with moveanything addon.. the other bar is part of quartz bar mod, which you can probably disable that option somewhere

There are many tooltip replacement addons which offer amongst other features the ability to reposition that tooltip, but they often offer features most users do not need.
    I would suggest if you only wish to reposition it, Tipsy @ Curse to move the anchor to which the tooltip attatches to a location of your choice.