Quote Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
    Another thing is that they themselves keep telling us how great the game is coming along, every tester who dared break the NDA is telling us the game is ready to release and all they do is polishing and getting rid of bugs.. I mean how long can that take... Certainly not 5-6 months.
    Polishing every aspect of your game from 95% perfect to 100% perfect is still 5% of your game which can easily take 4-5 months for a game of this size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Polishing every aspect of your game from 95% perfect to 100% perfect is still 5% of your game which can easily take 4-5 months for a game of this size.
    Shh, don't ruin my dream of getting this game earlier with logical statements such as this. Let me enjoy my delusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    seems cool, maybe will give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Abutali View Post
    Yeah... that duel just rofpwnt anything else before it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZM4Hkw5CPk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ruinshin View Post
    The Ryan vs Dorkman ones are alot better. I mean cmon look at the state of that force push.

Quote Originally Posted by ruinshin View Post
    azn's are op, bio plz nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Q. Is the combat more challenging than what is shown in videos from E3 and other conventions?

A. Hell yes. They either have some kind of cheats on in those demos or have things tuned down, because you can get utterly destroyed if you’re at all careless. You gotta be on top of things if you don’t want to die a lot. You can’t just herpaderp your way through the leveling process like in WoW.

For some reason i love this. So... you said it'll suck because the combat looks boring?
    in one of the Darth Hater Q & A's they mention that aggro and difficulty was scaled down for the E3 demons XD
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    The Q&A interviewer proves the fall of journalism. Subjuct doesn't play a Smuggler and doesn't know anything about them. Stop asking him about the fucking Smuggler!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to add something to the "required" group questing.

The only way you are likely to fall behind the level curve and need to do group quests at all, is if you are one of those players that does not do every quest you can, and if you don't kill mobs. The "run straight through" people may fall a bit behind and need to get extra XP another way. If you complete the bonus objectives (Kill 10 of these guys since you are here for that other quest anyway), you won't fall behind. Also, warzones give xp, so you can get extra that way.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    this amy help for some insight for what the game needs to play, to bad he didnt give more stats on his computer

Q. What are the system requirements of the game, what is your spec and how well did the game run on it. Could you also list some of the available gfx settings? I'm certain a lot of people are curious about it, especially those who are building a new pc.

A. I’m still rocking a sub-3.0ghz dual core and an older Nvidia card and the game runs great.
    The options for video right now are pretty basic: Resolution, Refresh, Windowed Mode, Gamma, Clip Distance, Shadow Quality, VSync, Texture Quality.
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Id rather get the game now at 95% to be honest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I don't think it's exactly the best idea to release tor during November, that's usually the time of the year Blizz releases major content.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-06-20 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Id rather get the game now at 95% to be honest...
    Also no game is 100% perfect, ever. There will always be bugs they missed, something unexpected happening. This is why I don't think the polishing will take 5-6 months. I am willing to bet money on September.

Blizzard isn't going to release anything major this year. The closest thing they have is Heart of the Swarm expansion but even then, I think that will be early 2012. Blizzard will probably announce their new MMO this year but it won't be out for another 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Blizzard isn't going to release anything major this year. The closest thing they have is Heart of the Swarm expansion but even then, I think that will be early 2012. Blizzard will probably announce their new MMO this year but it won't be out for another 2-3 years.
    Blizzcon is what, October 17th?

Chances are they will be announcing a new expansion (they tend to announce the expansion a year after the previous one is out,) possibly Titan, and either the Deathwing Raid, or WotA raid, both supposedly big sellers for this expansion.

The hype from those could hurt a November release, but I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I don't think it's exactly the best idea to release tor during November, that's usually the time of the year Blizz releases major content.
    Blizz will drop 4.3 info or the patch itself when TOR comes out regardless of when. Remember them releasing 4.1 info the week RIFT was released?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    Blizz will drop 4.3 info or the patch itself when TOR comes out regardless of when. Remember them releasing 4.1 info the week RIFT was released?
    expect some demo stuff for diablo too at that time, or if they're really in trouble, teasers for titan
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithiwa View Post
    Q. Could you tell us a little bit about the third/unrevealed warzone?

A. The Pit on Nar Shaddaa. You join one of two teams in a kind of big epic game of hardcore rugby.
    There’s a ball in the middle and your goal is to grab it and dump it in the opponents goal. There are pits of fire, buffs you can pick up. Bunch of ramps, platforms, etc. Best of all, this warzone isn’t based on a Faction vs. Faction story. It’s like a sports game. Mascots, team logo, etc. You can actually end up with Imperial team vs. Imperial team, or Republic team vs. Republic team. I don’t know why no one has leaked this yet, because it’s epic as hell and way different from any PvP I’ve ever seen in any MMO.

Ok I just jizzed my pants.
    Here's hoping you can pass the ball to one another like bombing run in Unreal, which is still my favourite game-mode in any FPS, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    The Q&A interviewer proves the fall of journalism. Subjuct doesn't play a Smuggler and doesn't know anything about them. Stop asking him about the fucking Smuggler!
    All the questions asked are ones emailed to the betacakes website from the fans of the website, he isnt asking any question for himself its all what people send in.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    expect some demo stuff for diablo too at that time, or if they're really in trouble, teasers for titan
    I wouldn't be at all shocked to see titan, 4.3, and d3 info at Blizzcon.