Really looking forward to this game. Die blizzard die!

Quote Originally Posted by Airia View Post
    Heh yea, and Brazilians, and many other euro's... you never specified you were on an EU server, and to the other smart-alecks.. new-flash, many, many, many Europeans play on US servers.
    Brazilians related to europe? LuLz

It was quite obvious he was playing on EU server imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Airia View Post
    Heh yea, and Brazilians, and many other euro's... you never specified you were on an EU server, and to the other smart-alecks.. new-flash, many, many, many Europeans play on US servers.
    i'm brazilian, and the last time i checked, my country was located in South America.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Ugh, I'm all too familiar with Brazilians and their Portugese spam as well.
    vc br???
    I know where u are coming from, and I totally understand.
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2011-06-30 at 12:34 AM.

If anyone has livestream links they would like to share with me, feel free to PM me. I haven't actually said anything about the two livestreams I saw up until now, didn't even tell my friends :P

I live to cleanse the galaxy of all Republic scum for my great Emperor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInfinite View Post
    If anyone has livestream links they would like to share with me, feel free to PM me. I haven't actually said anything about the two livestreams I saw up until now, didn't even tell my friends :P
    I think after the last fiasco we're probably not going to see any more. Honestly at this point I'm just getting tired of waiting.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    i'm brazilian, and the last time i checked, my country was located in South America.
    I wasn't suggesting that Brazil was in Europe, I can see how it does read that way.. but I was saying, yes there were Russians, there were Brazilians, and many other Europeans... as in... other Europeans, not inclusive of Brazil and what was once Russia. I've got a fairly firm grasp on basic geography.. but thanks for derailing the thread even further with bad trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I think after the last fiasco we're probably not going to see any more. Honestly at this point I'm just getting tired of waiting.
    Well I'm fine if i don't see the livestreams if BioWare gives some cool updates so i won't be desperate for more info hehe, if that's not the case i'll probably stop following SWTOR for a while and check back sometime later for more info (although that might be hard to do, i haven't followed a game this much prior to release)

I just need to be more patient i guess, the game will come eventually

10+ Year Old Account
    What's left for them to give us, really?

List of things that they have no reason to give us, because they are something that we should see in-game, or just prior to launch, and I can't think of other games releasing this stuff much beforehand:

Operations details
    Warzone details
    Misc details that only some people would care about
    Full talent trees and skills list
    Server names
    Pre-order details
    etc

List of things they need to give us before a release date:

Um... I got nothing... They don't have any info that we do not already know that we NEED to know before buying this game.

List of things we'd like to have:

Everything. But quit being unrealistic.

List of other companies that have ever tried as hard as Bioware to keep the fans so informed throughout the development process:

I don't know any. Maybe you do, but I've never seen a company give weekly updates and fan dedications, etc. I think it's WAY fucking better than just giving us nothing other than at conventions or on certain dates.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-30 at 01:32 AM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Yea with all the information that's out there it just makes me want to get more information and play it right now! I guess it's just human nature to just want more and continue wanting more even if everything's out there already. Just need some patience or to keep myself more busy or something. With all the leaks and stuff it just hypes up the game for me craving the good stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not picking on you Darkness, it just pisses me off how the majority of the people act; especially on the official forums.

They don't need to tell us anything at all. They don't need to give any Friday updates. They do because they want to do it for us, and never once have they even remotely hinted that they will have awesome amazing updates every Friday. Yet, we still have a huge amount of people bitching about updates like they were promised and entitled to something.

Fuck that.

"My grandpa is a multi-millionaire. He gave me 5 million dollars, but I can't wait until he gives me more. I really need another 10 million to be happy." People act like spoiled little bitches. "MEMEMEMEME!"

Bollocks!

Don't get me wrong though. I crave all the new info I can lay my eyes on. But I won't bitch when I don't get what I want.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-30 at 01:42 AM.

I do agree there, when they complain on Fridays. the little bits are better than nothing. the excitement has just really built up after E3 though. the waiting is so hard. gah I hope it comes out long before Mass Effect 3 or I will have a dilemma on where to split my time. well I will either way but you know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Consular videos and updated Consular page.
    Finally finishing the Timeline. More animated Star Wars history!
    A Warzone preview video would be nice.
    Class/Species playable table

Thats about it without giving the really in depth info like talent trees which I imagine won't come until launch or just before it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Consular videos and updated Consular page.
    Finally finishing the Timeline. More animated Star Wars history!
    A Warzone preview video would be nice.
    Class/Species playable table

Thats about it without giving the really in depth info like talent trees which I imagine won't come until launch or just before it.
    All would be nice, but not necessary until just before launch.

I'm not picking on you Darkness, it just pisses me off how the majority of the people act; especially on the official forums.

They don't need to tell us anything at all. They don't need to give any Friday updates. They do because they want to do it for us, and never once have they even remotely hinted that they will have awesome amazing updates every Friday. Yet, we still have a huge amount of people bitching about updates like they were promised and entitled to something.

Fuck that.

"My grandpa is a multi-millionaire. He gave me 5 million dollars, but I can't wait until he gives me more. I really need another 10 million to be happy." People act like spoiled little bitches. "MEMEMEMEME!"

Bollocks!

Don't get me wrong though. I crave all the new info I can lay my eyes on. But I won't bitch when I don't get what I want.
    In most cases, I agree with you Trolls. People do act like whiny bitches about wanting info and such.

Just... not this time! I want this shit now! Not yesterday, and not after November, but now! /drool

I dunno what's wrong with me, but I'm going nuts for SWTOR infos.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account

List of things that they have no reason to give us, because they are something that we should see in-game, or just prior to launch, and I can't think of other games releasing this stuff much beforehand:

Operations details
    Warzone details
    Misc details that only some people would care about
    Full talent trees and skills list
    Server names
    Pre-order details
    etc
    I disagree entirely with some of those things, pre-order details are a fucking must in order to take this game seriously. I need to know how much it will cost, when it will ship, and what will be included. While they don't need to tell us everything about all of those things, it'd be nice to get a little more info on talent trees, at best we know that Consular's have a tanking tree. That sure as hell could use some elaboration.

They don't need to tell us all the details but say, how many Operations? 1? 2? 10? How many warzones? how many dungeons? I would like to have some idea if the game I'm looking at buying has lots of content to keep me busy or if it's got very little.

List of things they need to give us before a release date:
    Um... I got nothing... They don't have any info that we do not already know that we NEED to know before buying this game.
    Considering that some of us might actually use that information to determine how soon we buy the game, uh, yeah, we need more info. As it stands I'm still waiting a week or more to see how the game pans out before buying it because I just know so little.
    Last edited by Sunseeker; 2011-06-30 at 02:17 AM.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand what you are saying, but how many of those are needed before a release date is even issued? We aren't even that far yet.

That's my point in the rant. When a release date happens and we are a week before launch and don't know this stuff, that is bad. But still being months off of a release, I don't see any of it needed at this moment. And I certainly don't see the need of many people to kick, cry, and scream over it at this point in time.

I want to know it all right now as well. But I can't truly be upset about it at this point in time.

I understand what you are saying, but how many of those are needed before a release date is even issued? We aren't even that far yet.

That's my point in the rant. When a release date happens and we are a week before launch and don't know this stuff, that is bad. But still being months off of a release, I don't see any of it needed at this moment. And I certainly don't see the need of many people to kick, cry, and scream over it at this point in time.
    I blame all those young punks with their whats-its, gizmos, and doodads. why, back in my day video games just kinda came out because i was too young to realize or know about a release date.

Deleted
    Personally I expect release date announcement end of August at Pax Prime or Gamescon, probably pax. After that I'd like to see details for buying the game like CE, pre order, boxed, digital etc.

Until August and the rest fan fridays in general up to release I'd hope for more class progression videos, timeline videos and other goodies like conscript mentioned also.

I don't see an open beta happening but I hope they lift the NDA few days before release so we can get our facts together, really want to know all the rewards we get in game and how we get em, faction wise, LS/DS affinity, titles etc I'm sure wowhead style sites would pop up imediately after lifting it.

Lurking this thread and watching the republic on gamebreaker.tv are the only things making waiting for this game easier atm xD

You can't really blame most people crying all the time for anything game related cause I can't remeber any other game releases dragging so many people for such a long time. They are so good witholding information atm that I wish they could just keep it under wraps these past years and E3 2011 was like the first time we heard about it :P Oh well at least it's getting close now
    Last edited by mmoc4f74087be5; 2011-06-30 at 02:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Fuck that.

Bollocks!

I agree they never stated anywhere that they were going to do Friday update until release, they just do, but that does not mean they will always.

Im happy with the effort they give, sure i would like more, but il wait

Il probably get the collector edition, if its around the same amount in content that ME3 is going to have (yes i already pre ordered for march, im mad i know.)

I'm never ordering pre-ordering a collector's edition again. Not after Warhammer Online :P

A fancy $70 box and some booklets for a game I played for 2 months.