Thread: Crysis 2

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperzz View Post
    I've had my pre-ordered since the 24th, Play the game on max graphics, no frame rate issues. (ATi 5870 1G)
    Completed the game on normal to start off with, took about 6 hours.
    Went to jump on multiplayer and i cannot get past the log-in screen, Id recommend the game for the single player but don't get your hopes up for multiplayer just yet.. when no-one can do shit on it.
    I'm in a multiplayer match right now...

loving the single player so far, multiplayer seems pretty good but started meeting hackers at the third server i've been in

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    I'm in a multiplayer match right now...
    Well, get on the crytek forums look how many people cannot log-in to the game, its crazy, they need to fix it soon. everyone has at least tried, Disabling anti virus, allowing through firewall, so on.. but nothing seems to change its just the same, check your network connectivity error.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethermal View Post
    loving the single player so far, multiplayer seems pretty good but started meeting hackers at the third server i've been in
    It's common with new PC releases to have very easily hacked servers. It'll get fixed along with general multiplayer in the first hotfix they release, I presume.

Yeah sometimes you can get into a server that isn't stuck in the lobby and when you do it's generally alot of fun. Usually I stay away from "Hardcore" type settings (Pro in this) but I tried it out and I must say it's rather fun having absolutely no UI
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

I don't usually post but I picked this up today and I must say this is one of the best shooters I have played in a LONG time. There is very few games that pull me from WoW and this has.... for the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezplease View Post
    I don't usually post but I picked this up today and I must say this is one of the best shooters I have played in a LONG time. There is very few games that pull me from WoW and this has.... for the time being.
    Same here. I haven't had any compulsion to raid whatsoever since I got Crysis. New video coming up soon by moi. Me dicking around in multiplayer.

Steam finally finished DLing it after I changed the mirror site/dl location!

I haven't started playing though.

I'm loving it so far, the campaign started off kinda slow but it's going nicely where I'm at. I'm still adjusting to the multiplayer, but it looks to have potential (I'm used to CoD:BO) I wish there was some kind of private match option so I could explore all the maps... I can't tell you how many times I've died running out in the open because I don't know the maps yet

Oh, and I wish Quick Match wouldn't put you in a lobby by yourself as often as it seems to (it doesn't that often for instant action/team instant action, but the objective games do it to me all the time...I have to manually pick a server)... it's not really "quick" when it does that

Wow can this game run on Mac os?
    Also - will i be able to run it on medium to high settings? (I can run BFBC2 around high settings and the first Crysis on fairly high settings)

Quote Originally Posted by olli576 View Post
    Also - will i be able to run it on medium to high settings? (I can run BFBC2 around high settings and the first Crysis on fairly high settings)
    Boot camp probably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by olli576 View Post
    If you can run BFBC 2 on high without lagging I think you can run crysis 2 with very high settings, it's very well optimized.

And by far it's an excellent game, though I haven't tried the multiplayer yet.

BOY IS THIS GAME A HEATER!!! I run an i7 950, along with other expensive parts that i don't know how i managed to get, but is it normal for this game to push my CPU to 60 degrees Celsius? I don't use a regular stock fan I got a water cooled fan, but uhh, idk, is 60 normal?

OT: the game is great, but it has sluggish controls like battlefield, i personally loved the movement style from MW2 but the game is still great

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    If you can run BFBC 2 on high without lagging I think you can run crysis 2 with very high settings, it's very well optimized.

And by far it's an excellent game, though I haven't tried the multiplayer yet.
    Okay, thanks for the help! I use an iMac 27" so the game will look delicious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry7212 View Post
    but uhh, idk, is 60 normal?
    60 is a bit high if you're running WC. My E8400 usually ends around 56 during the most intense parts, and I still run with the original stock fan I got with the cpu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry7212 View Post
    BOY IS THIS GAME A HEATER!!! I run an i7 950, along with other expensive parts that i don't know how i managed to get, but is it normal for this game to push my CPU to 60 degrees Celsius? I don't use a regular stock fan I got a water cooled fan, but uhh, idk, is 60 normal?

OT: the game is great, but it has sluggish controls like battlefield, i personally loved the movement style from MW2 but the game is still great
    My CPU was at 57 C and my GPU was at 62 C. I have an i5 2300 CPU and a GTS 450 GPU.

Deleted
    I bet a few degrees don't have any impact on anything.

Deleted
    I love Crysis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by janjojie View Post
    I love Crysis
    Probably the best post under 15 characters I've ever read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Probably the best post under 15 characters I've ever read.
    Agreed!