Thread: PS3 Gaming Clan

Deleted

PS3 Gaming Clan

Greetings one and all, this message is to inform you about Veritas Gaming's interest in you about joining our ranks. Veritas Gaming (VG) is a newly founded clan that wishes to bring the fun back into gaming while incorporating tactical focus and strategy. We are a well-established, organized clan that is proud to exclusively serve the PS3 Online Gaming Community. VG has an exceedingly strong integrated structure that is almost entirely built around our loyal members. Veritas Gaming Squads are very active on Gamebattles, and other certain ladders. We also host in house, inter-division tournaments, matching squad against squad for some top-notch bragging rights.

Veritas Gaming Structure:
    VG is divided into Divisions for the different game franchises that we support (MW2, KZ3,DC Universe, SOCOM 4, Resistance 3 and BF:BC2). Each Division is then split into 2 Battalions (1st and 2nd) - 1st Battalion is the Western hemisphere (U.S) and Battalion 2 is Eastern hemisphere (E.U). Battalions are then broken down into squads. You will start as a Conscript and work your way through the ranks; Private, Lance Corporal, Corporal, etc. We also present medals, awards, and badges as members meet certain requirements.

Within our clan we have five different levels of Squads to meet every member's needs:

1) Boot Camp - for those that are new to VG are placed in a BC Squad to learn our rules, regulations, and tactics. You will be assigned to this after you have been approved by the Validation Team.

2) Structured - for those that want to bring their gaming to the next level but can only play a few times a week. These members are able to take a chance in a few GameBattles matches.

3) Competitive - for those that want the ultimate challenge to compete against the best clans out there. They will be expected to partake in practice at least 4 times a week, preferably more. When competing against other teams, they will be expected to set themselves challenges by aiming for teams of somewhat an equal standing to their own. The members in these squads are by far the most skilled in their Division.

4) Part-Time – this squad type is for any casual member who cannot dedicate their full time to gaming within our practice schedules. Members in these squads will only have to attend a minimum of one practice per week and have the choice of joining in two more PRESET optional practices within their squad.

We require that you have a headset to enrol in Veritas Gaming. There is no In-Game Related requirements (i.e. K/D ratio requirement, Skill Level) We are first and foremost a well structured group of friends that respect each other dearly. Want more information? Check out our website and forum at: veritasgaminghq.com/forums/ – Please read through our rules and regulations and if you like what you see you can register and head to the forums to submit your (Boot Camp Request?).

Make sure you tell them you heard about Veritas Gaming via Phycotic.

To get a better feel of how we play and what our values are, you can take a look at our recruitment video below.

VG Recruitment Video: youtube.com/watch?v=9wcHc7MG_1I

If you have any further questions feel free to add me and send me a message. Thank you for your interest in Veritas Gaming and we look forward to seeing you!

"...The Truth Will Pave Our Path..." - VG Gaming HQ

lol, saying VG real fast makes me chuckle cuz it sounds like you're saying......

A ps3 only FPS clan, sounds homo.