Deleted

Cho'gall corruption bar issues!!

Hello fellow WoW-players. I've encountered a wierd problem during the Cho'gall fight in The bastion of twilight. After i get Mindcontrolled, This really annoying..thing appears in the middle of my screen: http://img715.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...711202306.jpg/
    There it is..i got no idea why this is coming up on my screen, iv'e tried to disable several options in the DBM options but it doesn't help.
    I'd like to know if anyone else have seen this, and know how to deal with it!

Edit: when i hold on the symbol, it says 'Corrupted blood'
    Last edited by mmoc606f30af96; 2011-03-27 at 07:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm it looks like a really stretched out version of the normal corrupted blood meter. I'd check your addons for anything that could affect it.

Do you have an addon thats lets you move anything on the UI? If so it looks like the scaleing is really off on the corruption bar. Looks like its in the right place... just really streched out an whatnot.

I dont think DBM is whats causeing it.

Also is the bar normal up to the point where you get mind crontrolled?
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2011-03-27 at 07:30 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Yeah, but the wierd thing is that the 'normal' corruption bar is there, if you look at the top of the screen, where the buffs are..

Its a problem with TukUI. Several of my friends/guildies had that same problem, until they stopped using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wogglefek View Post
    Its a problem with TukUI. Several of my friends/guildies had that same problem, until they stopped using it.
    This, i had the same problem, there is a fix somewhere on the tukui forums, if i can find it ill post a link.

EDIT: Been on the tukui forums and it seems this has been fixed in the latest version (v13.?) of tukui. try installing the latest version, it should/may fix your problem.
    Last edited by Binary; 2011-03-27 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    its probably your boss mods malfunctioning, if i were u id go in and set everything to defaults...if its not that then it might be raidframes, and id again set to default

hope u get that ish straightened out =)

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies! it helped

10+ Year Old Account
    DBM has those countdown things, you can change where they appear in the settings