Shadowed unitframes question!

Heyy guys , i recently started using Shadowed unit frames and im having couple of problems setting it up :

I want my old buffs / debuffs to be on same spot like before i DL'ed shadowed unit frames
    "Set focus" button dissapeared when i right click on some1 since i DL'ed shadowed unit frames
    these 2 are my biggest problem atm,
    help appriciated
    thx

I'm pretty sure there's a "Enable/Disable standard blizzard buff frames" if you just look through them.

Just type /focus if you want anything focused, or make a macro

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that addons don't have access to /focus so you'll have to type it yourself or make a macro, but you should be able to get your buffs back if you do as Danei said.

Deleted
    If I'm not mistaken, player buffs are where they are by default, no change there, unless you chnaged it. As for the focus - my "set focus" works fine I think, although I'd suggest a simple macro to focus target instead.

Also i have no idea how to remove focus aswell after i put it up with /focus

any ideas?

also cant seem to see cast on my focus frame aswell ;/

Type "/suf", unlock it and move stuff around.

You'll probably need a cast bar AddOn like Quartz to put a focus cast bar up, and type "/clearfocus" to remove your focus.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-03-28 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yeeboi View Post
    Also i have no idea how to remove focus aswell after i put it up with /focus

any ideas?
    /clearfocus

There is a long-standing issue preventing the setting of focus on the right-click menu for 3rd party unitframe addons, so in the case of Shadowed Unitframes that option was removed from the menu.
    /focus and /clearfocus can be used in macros sure, but there are also options to bind those in the default UI without reosrting to macros or having to place on action bars.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    also, instead of /clearfocus, you can type /focus while targetting nothing, and it'll clear your focus as well. :>

alternatively, you can go to the keybind menu, and bind a set focus key. to clear focus, you just press it again while not targeting anyone.

thanks guys , love ya!