[Movies] What to watch on Netflix...

Hello all,

Generally speaking, I'm looking for some good suggestions for movies to watch on Netflix. I'm a big fan of Action, Suspense, Thriller, War (Modern more so than classics), anime (usually Drama), Drama (in general), and even Romantic Comedies.

There's soooo many movies on Netflix, making choosing what to watch a huge pain

Thanks!
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

I know what you mean. I recently got Netflix again and it is hard to find anything I like on the instant streaming.

World Greatest Dad, and Goodwill Hunting are both available on instant streaming. They both have Robin Williams in them.

Also Shutter Island and From Paris With Love are both fairly recent action/thriller movies.

If anyone has any suggestions for me I like comedy movies, and action mostly.

Name - Genre

Heat - Action
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - Suspense?, Action
    Revolver - Action, Psychological Thriller
    The Thin Red Line - War (Pacific, 1942)
    Restrepo - Documentary, War in Afghanistan
    From Paris with Love - Action
    Suspect Zero - Suspense, Crime (Serial Killer killing Serial Killers)
    Following - Suspense (Don't let the quality fool you, the movie is amazing, especially at the end)
    Mean Streets - Crime
    Defiance - War (WWII, Jewish resistance fighters, based on a true story)
    Moon - Psychological Thriller
    Once Upon a Time in America - Crime
    Shutter Island - Psychological Thriller

Don't let the fact that Restrepo is a documentary fool you. It isn't like most documentarys I have seen.