Deleted

Addons To Watch Over Raid?

Hey guys, I'm createing a new UI as my current one is soo outdated!
    I have a couple of aims for the UI but my main one is to watch over the raid and see who is failing constantly and other responsabilities related to raid leading.
    I have a few addon ideas for the UI but no idea what they are called or if they are even outthere.
    The first is an addon to watch the guild cauldron. I want to see if anyone takes two flasks from it and who isn't taking flasks.
    The second is to track people using potions (prefably prepotting also) we're currently trying new hardmodes and we expect most people to use potions. So need something to manage this.
    Third is failing, something that I can review over later (possibly after raid or during downtime) to get an idea of who is constantly making the same mistakes.

I have also included a small poll to get an idea of which bossmod people think is the best as I've always been a DBM person myself.

Thanks for reading this and anyhelp

Aren't the flasks unique?

For potions, something like Big Brother might be able to do it:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...g-brother.aspx

Regarding "failing", try something like:
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...idiafails.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    They are but you can take one, drink it, and take another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Yes, they are but you can grab one, use it and grab another!

PhoenixStyle - is a great addon. Lets you keep markers active, lets you report after battle action, lets you review interrupts. It has the tools you need to see where its going wrong.

You can also download another addon to tie into it which will monitor pots.

As for your flask problem, you obviously raid with dicks. Wait an hour and a half. When the flasks expire tell people to use their own. Whoever pops another flask with a long duration (and isn't alchemist) is the one taking extra flasks.

As said above, EnsidiaFails is great to track failures, as longs as you don't follow it's results blindly.

I also suggest Fatality to track deaths and announce it to raid chat, seeing your name pop up as one of the first deaths is reason enough not to die.

Flasks are harder to track, but in general you can check people manually when the first 1.5h is up, people without alchemy but with a fresh 2h flask have used a second cauldron flask. As alchemist get 3 hours and soon 4 hours of flask they will always take just one anyway, unless they plan on saving it for the next day (use before logout) but thats really farfetched from my end.

Deleted
    Two addons that I use that I greatly recommend:
    1. RaidBuffStatus - check if anyone in the group is missing buffs, potions, food, etc. Also check mana and hp levels before each pull. Included are automated "Player X have died" messages as well as other useful features.
    2. EnsidiaFails - might need some setting up pre-encounter to make it display things 100% correctly (not all fails reported are "proper" fails). Can report fails during the encounter, as well as after it ends.

i don't know what the name of the addon is, but i can confirhere is one that tells you who is failing on boss encounters

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild just forces everyone to take 2 flasks from the cauldron and do twice as many cauldrons at once, saves having to drop more later and generally just makes things easier to organise.

We mostly track failures using the recount death logs, data from world of logs, and just generally having people that own up to their mistakes.

I too can vouch for Phoenix Style, has all the major fails and also tracks things like prepotting; how long it takes for people to switch target; how much damage they do to things like shields.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Hey thanks for all the solid advice, I've downloaded Phoenix Style and plan to test it in tonights raid. Also got all the plug ins for it

Raidbuffstatus does a good job for tracking buffs.