Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decahlock View Post
    I work at a daycare center and man those kids (4-5 year) take this day damn seriously, but before they could get me I pranked all those 24 litlle souls.

I put a whole load of peanutbutter beneath my shoe. I asked the kids if they smelled something because I told them something was smelling horrible.
    I asked them to check their shoes ( which they all did, I have my own robotic army muwhaha) and ofcourse they found nothing, I then asked them if they could look beneath my shoe, and they all saw the peanutbutter. They were all convinced it was poo ofcourse, they start screaming and yelling and to top it all of I used my finger to take a bit of that peanutbutter and put it in my mouth, cuz ''I wanted to make sure it was poo''.

Man you should've seen the look on their faces, priceless!

To bad the rest of the day was nothing but : ''Sir you lost something, sir your shoelaces are untied! Aprils fool! . -.-'
    wow that is great, my wife is a director and i'll have to tell her about that one.

I have a friend in law enforcement (security guard, lol) had him dress in his best police outfit. He went to my house and told my wife I had been killed in a traffic accident. Ofcourse she doesn't know this friend, so she lost it, thinking it was real, I had to call soon after because she was going crazy

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had a friend put flower in his gf's air vents inside of her car and had the AC on full blast. Man was she pissed the next morning when she went to work. Good laugh though.

Well I've not fallen for anything yet and thankfully, I'm not a big fan of April fools =/

Though I did think of a good joke to play on my BF, I'm currently almost 26 weeks pregnant and I had the idea of calling him up to tell him I'd gone in to labour, though saying it to him in person would be better just to see the look on his face... if I was a great actor and could fake labour of course, I didn't go through with the joke anyway as I said I don't like April fools and don't like it when people play tricks on me because of it so I don't do it to others.

Still would have been fun :P
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    no comment. why? no prank

If your kitchen sink has one of those hose-type attachments on it grab a piece of scotch tape and wrap it around the trigger a few times. The next person who comes to turn the water on should get drenched in the chest by the hose.

Great for lawls and works every time >8]

I told my parents that my fiance and I eloped because we were tired of all the wedding questions.

Deleted
    I went down on one knee and asked my GF to marry me. And then said "aprils fools". She got mad, and I got a bit scared from her happy reaction when I asked her.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm too lazy and unfunny to think of a good prank. I don't really care for April Fools anyway, aside from checking out Blizz's pranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by souplix
    I told my parents that my fiance and I eloped because we were tired of all the wedding questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxic View Post
    I went down on one knee and asked my GF to marry me. And then said "aprils fools". She got mad, and I got a bit scared from her happy reaction when I asked her.
    did both of those when i was dating/engaged to my wife. got the same pissed off reaction. i would play a prank on her this year, but she's pregnant and would hate to think of what she could call me with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    no comment. why? no prank
    Saying "no comment" in the form of a comment is just plain stupid.

Havent done anything, not planing on it either, as i just cant be bothered :P its not my kind if humor

10+ Year Old Account
    made jello im my toilet so when all my roommates go to piss in it it gets all over their legs

Deleted
    Called my mum and said that The wife was pregnant again (we're both 42 years old and done with kids)... Mum almost believed me, except she knows that me and the ball 'n' chain don't do the nasty in the pasty anymore (trust me, looking at onyxia each night in bed kinda turns me off!!)..

My son text me saying he was in hospital with a suspected broken leg, i text him and asked if the april fool bat hit him too hard.. He was trying to say it was true.. What he didn't see was me stood outside KFC looking at him texting me!!

Deleted
    Ranked up a hype in my country about an upcoming Depeche Mode concert. Of course, there is no concert....They must never know

Fake-proposed, my face is still sore from the slap though >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    My wife works night shift at a hospice. 30 minutes after she laid down for a sleep, I ran into the bedroom screaming "Congratulations! SURPRISE!!"

I waited a few seconds to tell her "I TESTED SOME PISS IN YOUR UNDERWEAR & YOUR PREGNANT"

I wonder if she will have dinner ready when I get home from work.
    im wondering if she will be there when you get home

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torements View Post
    I have a friend in law enforcement (security guard, lol) had him dress in his best police outfit. He went to my house and told my wife I had been killed in a traffic accident. Ofcourse she doesn't know this friend, so she lost it, thinking it was real, I had to call soon after because she was going crazy
    Its when she says "Yes, the bastard is dead" and proceeds to call her lover while your friend is there that you got to seriously worry!!

Quote Originally Posted by Famezilla View Post
    My April Fool's Day prank started Wednesday; I call it Operation Don't Ask, Don't Tell -- Codename: Gay for a Day.

Basically, I came out on Facebook in an overly dramatic fashion, and entered into a relationship with one of my good gay friends. I convinced a good 200-300 people that I was in fact gay, received dozens of text messages, hundreds of Facebook notifications, and apparently word of my coming out spread to people who no longer attend my university.

I, however, ended up having to call the prank early when I was asked by a gay male at my school how I came out to my parents. I, of course, wasn't going to insult him by giving an elaborate fake story about the steps that I took, and ended up going back into the closet yesterday afternoon. Today, however, I'm still revealing the prank to many who do not obsess over my Facebook page, and getting a ton of laughs.
    Classic example of why April Fool's Day is not a good idea. I'm sorry you considered this a "prank".

Well, Justin Bieber is in town, and i thought i could make good use of that... I wrote on facebook that i had some spare tickets i had won, and didnt want to use, since, you know, im 19 and not a girl... needless to say, i got 12 replies, before someone wrote "obvious april fool" and i had to come forth. At least some fell for it oh, and all those 13 year olds with I <3 justin bieber t-shirts walking around town... makes me go mad!