ForteXorcist and Rapture

I recently started to try out Disc spec and wanted an addon for Rapture procs. I've searched the forums and other sites and I've read numerous posts saying you can get Forte to do this but I just can't seem to figure out how. I'm already using Forte so I'd prefer to just have it track Rapture so I don't have to download another addon.

If anyone could give me some quick instructions or link me to a guide to set it up that would be great... thanks.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...asrapture.aspx is a great addon for tracking it, if you didn't mind a new one.

With just forte, should be easy to watch -

Under the Cooldown Timer menu go to 'Spell Coloring/Filtering'

Type in 'Rapture' where it says 'Customize' - it should start to auto-complete as you type it.

In that 2nd little box to the right, change it to 'Show'.

It should pop up on your cooldown bar now. Power Auras can also be set up to track it pretty easily, if you use that at all.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Thanks so much, I didn't realize I had to manually put the spell in... that did the trick!