Looking for some 10 man Heroic help

So i have been browsing for good strat sites for 2 days and have yet to find a good site that has written strats for 10 man heroics. Anyone have some links to share?

you haven't been to tankspot after 2 days?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by irismoon View Post
    So i have been browsing for good strat sites for 2 days and have yet to find a good site that has written strats for 10 man heroics. Anyone have some links to share?
    Tankspot.com

Tankspot only has a video with a written commentary. Also most of their video's are for 25 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tankspot only has a video with a written commentary. Also most of their video's are for 25 man.
    What is it exactly that you want? There is no difference between 10 and 25 man besides the number of people and the Bosses HP. Abilities are all the same except the single target ones effect less people...

I am looking for sites that focus on 10 man heroic strategies. I am well aware of what tank spot has to offer. So does this mean MMO readers only use tankspot for strategy help? I find that hard to believe.

Deleted
    tankspot
    manaflask
    maintankadin forums
    youtube (just look up the fight name, a lot of videos out there)

Making (or better yet searching and finding) a thread on these forums asking for specific help on a specific encounter.

I don't know of a website that is specifically focused on only 10 heroic strategies. You have to look for strats on a fight per fight basis.

There was also well know site strat fu, didnt look at it for long time tho.

Btw good way to find guides is to just search on YT, many guilds are doing 10H tacts videos nowadays

Stratfu is video's only... I am one of those people who learn by combining video with written strat. Thanks for the tips all, and if anyone else has some to add I would greatly appreciate it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tankspot is lacking tbh, they don't even have a guide for Hal'akir

Thanks Mowg, that site rocks!